Australian and Welshman fight over Muay Thai Bout at Central Pattaya Bar

webfact

More proof that steroids aren't good for the disposition...

Actually I would say alcohol, care to compare incidents of alcohol violence and those of steroids ?

Not saying that steroids are innocent stuff but compared to alcohol they are harmless in getting people aggressive.

Sure - but I suspect that the combination of steroids and alcohol makes for a particularly nasty cocktail.

• Like 1

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

More proof that steroids aren't good for the disposition...

Actually I would say alcohol, care to compare incidents of alcohol violence and those of steroids ?

Not saying that steroids are innocent stuff but compared to alcohol they are harmless in getting people aggressive.

Sure - but I suspect that the combination of steroids and alcohol makes for a particularly nasty cocktail.

Depends on the individual in general steroids don't do much but if your an aggressive idiot already you might end up to be even more aggressive but its rare.

In general serious bodybuilders don't drink when they are on steroids, especially oral ones as that means you can destroy your liver. Also drinking cancels the effect you could have from steroids.. anyway there are always some exceptions. But the effects of steroids on aggression are relatively minor in most people.

People love using it to bash guys that are in shape even though its not even sure they are using (easier to say they do to demean their effort and feel good about doing nothing themselves).

I am not saying this guy did not use or did not drink for me he is an idiot to get into fights but I am always amazed how people love bashing those in shape.. probably has something to do with their own body form.

• Like 2

Just another couple of "Happy Snaps" for the holiday of a lifetime photo album. The little potty Aussie obviously drank more than he should have, the roids didn't help the big boy with anger management issues, and both of them probably HAVENT learnt anything from this fleeting moment in time. Stupid is as stupid does. What a mismatch made in heaven.

It was 1 vs 1 because thai packhounds were not involved.

that doesn't sound correct, as from the media report below. I assume the others were foreigners.

After the scuffle the Welshman attempted to escape but was set-upon by others inside the bar causing him to sustain facial lacerations. - See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/97959/australian-welshman-fight-muay-thai-bout-central-pattaya-bar/#sthash.rpYLkKAs.dpuf
Edited by simple1

I saw that guy being paraded through town cuffed in the back of pick up the other night, he was absolutely huge, the pictures don't do him justice.

Top marks to the locals in the bar who held him down, I for one wouldn't have wanted to go anywhere near him !!!!!

Well done guys , show the world how stupid people can be ..specially when drunk . Great image you show of yourself.

I'm surprised no one has yet to blame their injuries on badly constructed Thai balconies or proclaimed that the international media should warn unsuspecting tourists of the dangers of travel in Thailand or proclaimed that this sort of thing would never happen in the enlightened west. Heavy emphasis on "yet."

It was 1 vs 1 because thai packhounds were not involved.

There we go. This drunken brawl between two brain dead farang was a far superior drunken brawl than would it have been if some imaginary Thais were involved because these guys followed the Marquess of Queensberry rules that govern all brain dead farang.

Reminder to self:

post-145917-0-84559000-1375680472_thumb.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 1

It never cesses to amaze me, where the big pumped-up guy always like to flex their mussels on the smaller guy; he should be big enough to walk away. The good thing is he was sat in an Australian bar where I assume most of the punter are from Australia and from my understanding have a dislike of the British/ Welsh; therefore rather than engaging his brain before his fists he got beat-up as well and for the pleasure of that it will also cost him compensation and medical costs for the other guy; well done <deleted>

Edited by britinthai

This is what happens when Testosterone and brain matter (if applicable) dissolves and mixes to convert into belly fat or muscle mass smile.png

I love the stupid look on the bloody face of that Cro-Magnon Hulk.

Edited by catweazle

I am not saying that this is what happened, but sometimes these guys who are into bodybuilding/muay thai/boxing/mma get big, strong and/or skilled and then really are on the lookout for an excuse to use their new "tools." Have met some falangs in Thailand like this. They are ready to make things physical when most other people would just disengage or agree to disagree.

Don't get me wrong...I am a big combat sport fan and I don't think it applies to most of those guys....but definitely to some.

• Like 1

That Welsh guy is big . I would only have 2 words to say to him "Yes Sir"

I (Aussie) was having a quiet beer in a pub in Brecon (Wales) late one afternoon when tthe local rugby team came in after their game. Bodybuilders they were not but they were huge and they were 'loud'. I (skinny little Aussie) sat very, very quietly in my corner and minded my own business.

Why does everyone apparently assume that it was the smaller guy that started the fight ? If you actually READ the article you'll notice it says "An argument over the bout occurred between the pair which soon escalated into a fist fight inside the bar."

Doesn't say who started the argument, or who started the fight. However, I suspect that if the "smaller" guy had of started the fight, the "bigger" guy wouldn't have "attempted to escape" and wouldn't have been "set-upon by others inside the bar" who apparently not only smacked him around a bit, but held him until the BiB arrived and "Mr. Nick was arrested".

It's rather obvious what probably happened in that bar.

Don't overlook the fact that it was an Aussie beer bar, lad.