iphoneography shops on Bangkok?

not sure ic this belongs under Apple oon computers or here in photogrsphy, do I will double post.

i am usong my iphone5 as my camera/camcorder. If I was in Canada I would be buying online and getting delivered. but I am in Bangkok and in a hurry.

where is the best selection of quality (US. Europe and Japanese) dedigned peripherals in Thailand specificslly for the iphone professional? I find phone peripherals in a very limited selection / - mostly Apple's meagre product line and also low end one time use products but nog the plethora of third-party products as reviewed on iphoneogragphy.com

in MBK. I found the big end of thd mall shop with professional equipment like Manfrotto tripods to be exceptionally helpful, English fluent, knowledgeable, keen, low pressure and in for a lonf term business relationship. i will post their name later. who was HORRIBLE was FOTOFILE not far away. Both staff members were sour, bored, inhlepful, seemed to have the attitude 'don't bother us'. And the guy dropped my iphone.