the padded bra

infinity11

Now, if we had a padded waist holder that held us fatties up with as much aplomb as a padded bra, we'd be smiling.

The end result would be the same let down on removal, sadly laugh.png

There's hope for us yet!biggrin.png

If you don't fancy 1000 stomach crunches a dayw00t.gif , then there is always the trusty mens spandex waist shaperthumbsup.gif

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/3021301-Spandex-Bodysuit-Men-Belly-Shaper-Meta-Muscle-Belt-Germanium-Beer-Belly-Countermeasures-with-Man-Waist/750627082.html

Imagine the pain peeling it of after a night out on the Chang, having consumed 10 Changs and 6 kebabsfacepalm.gif

Mate of mine got off with a women went back to hers and as they where undressing a pair of plastic chicken fillets dropped on the floorsad.png

What did he do?? He carried on and went for the home runclap2.gif He didn't go back for seconds though.

CCC

Now, if we had a padded waist holder that held us fatties up with as much aplomb as a padded bra, we'd be smiling.

If you don't fancy 1000 stomach crunches a dayw00t.gif , then there is always the trusty mens spandex waist shaperthumbsup.gif

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/3021301-Spandex-Bodysuit-Men-Belly-Shaper-Meta-Muscle-Belt-Germanium-Beer-Belly-Countermeasures-with-Man-Waist/750627082.html

Imagine the pain peeling it of after a night out on the Chang, having consumed 10 Changs and 6 kebabsfacepalm.gif

Mate of mine got off with a women went back to hers and as they where undressing a pair of plastic chicken fillets dropped on the floorsad.png

What did he do?? He carried on and went for the home runclap2.gif He didn't go back for seconds though.

CCC

Breast?
  • Like 1

A mate of mine was in a bar when a lady boy came up to him and said look my tits are real!clap2.gif

He/she flashed them and the lady boy pointed to the white fluid leaking out the nipples saying "look milk, see real!"w00t.gif

My mate didn't have the heart to tell him that they where infected and oozing pus, <deleted> gross though when your trying to have a quite drink.bah.gif

CCC

A mate of mine was in a bar when a lady boy came up to him and said look my tits are real!clap2.gif

He/she flashed them and the lady boy pointed to the white fluid leaking out the nipples saying "look milk, see real!"w00t.gif

My mate didn't have the heart to tell him that they where infected and oozing pus, <deleted> gross though when your trying to have a quite drink.bah.gif

CCC

Men can lactate ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMuho_hZ9XE

Though thankfully not many.

Hormone treatment causes Ladyboys to lactate......anyway!!

I think they are a fabulous invention and I defend to the death the right of any challenged lady to wear them!!

However I find it to be a despicable and wanton let down when said lady disrobes and the truth is ( barely ) out.

On the other hand ( if you'll excuse me ) I'm not really that bothered about what size they are, it's just the feeling of being sold a pup (py).

There is also good news on the horizon, better nutrition is seeing a growth in this area in Thailand, a cause for celebration but also potentially costly as I found out last week.

I was innocently settling down to dinner with a pal when a 5 foot tall D cupped Promo girl approached me and asked me did I want some Ashani beer. I've never heard of Ashani beer, but I was fixated for some reason.

I intended drinking only soda water, but for some reason I felt compelled to buy Ashani, in fact not only one, but three for 249 baht. ( it was a special offer you know). This lady persisted in returning to my table and refilling my glass. After the first three were consumed she asked if I would like some more, only at this point did I raise my eyes above the horizon and actually look at her face for the first time. Very pretty indeed. With a wiggle and a giggle she made me crumble.....

I staggered home after 9 bottles of Ashani cursing the Promotions Manager that hired that delectable lady. As far as I'm concerned it's just playing on male weakness, and it's a highly effective way of boosting profits.

I'm so angry about that I'm going back tomorrow night to complain, and seven of my pals are coming along to see what all the fuss is about. Well at least seven, we may have to hire a bus.

It's despicable, I'm telling you, despicable. whistling.gif

Did it make you go slitty eyed - surely it was Asahi?........................nice beer actually and a great price thumbsup.gif

Have you come across the padded knickers (to accentuate the female arse I hasten to add)?

• Like 1

A lactating ladyboyclap2.gif

One of the boys posted this over in the Video section ... http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/657399-sexy-i-will-dream-of-her-tonight/ ... it relates to the OP.

OH ... given the amount of hormones I presume a LadyBoy takes, it's no wonder about the side effect of milk production.

They should play that ad on the Bangkok bound flights, scary funny stuff.

CCC

CCC

Breast?

Breast is best!

None of this parsons nose mollarky either.

CCC

Thanks for the laughs, guys. I really enjoyed theblether's tale. Isn't just about everything that goes on between the sexes a game of smoke and mirrors? It's all about expectations.

Fortunately, I don't need any "padding" but I sure have to watch what I eat now, and I have to continually exercise to stay slim. There is one certainty and that is the law of gravity. The gals with big boobs when they are young usually have trouble with weight as they get older, and for sure their formerly lovely boobs are going to droop.

Thanks for the laughs, guys. I really enjoyed theblether's tale. Isn't just about everything that goes on between the sexes a game of smoke and mirrors? It's all about expectations.

Fortunately, I don't need any "padding" but I sure have to watch what I eat now, and I have to continually exercise to stay slim. There is one certainty and that is the law of gravity. The gals with big boobs when they are young usually have trouble with weight as they get older, and for sure their formerly lovely boobs are going to droop.

rene your building up a picture of great expectations in the members headbiggrin.png

CCC

• Like 1

For me its always a great surprise package. Padded who cares? all shapes and sizes are great.

If you saw the three overweight elderly Russian women that chose to disrobe in front of me on the beach the other day you would retract that statement. There was size to spare. I had to check-bin and leave a fresh beer I was so distraught - had a terrible dream that night and am now considering therapy.

• Like 2

For me its always a great surprise package. Padded who cares? all shapes and sizes are great.

If you saw the three overweight elderly Russian women that chose to disrobe in front of me on the beach the other day you would retract that statement. There was size to spare. I had to check-bin and leave a fresh beer I was so distraught - had a terrible dream that night and am now considering therapy.

Padding ma'am? No thanks, I brought my own.
  • Like 1

OP ... are you suggesting that this is a Thailand only phenomenon?

Surely not.

I would say female phenomenon! I never met a western girl who never had some padding - in fact i have never seen an unpadded bra! blink.png