set up a system to double check on the usefulness of it

or else

dump it...

but honestly

being out of it

i do not really understand

sori...

:D

I don't think you do understand. Are you on someting strong ? Your postings are mostly unintelligible.

AGREED!!!

but honestly

being out of it

sori...

sums it up.

:o

sori to butt in

if you think the farangs vol are problems

throw them out

if not

work with them

set up a system to double check on the usefulness of it

or else

dump it...

but honestly

being out of it

sori...

:D

I don't think you do understand. Are you on someting strong ? Your postings are mostly unintelligible.

AGREED!!!

but honestly

being out of it

sori...

sums it up.

It must be an expensive habit to feed...or we have an 8 year old borrowing mom's computer. :D

Guest IT Manager

IMHO Howard, the nature of this, and many other online fora I guess, is that people with differing views have a healthy right to express them.

The fact that they flame you doesn't make them idiots, merely a little outspoken. You appear to be doing a reasonable job in the eyes of one group, and putting yourself in the firing line in the opinion of the other. A perfect world isn't about agreement, rather compromise successfully the two views and reach an amicable understanding.

Tukyleith has suggested you continue posting and I agree with him, but please don't feel that because someone thinks volunteers are just on some weird power trip, that everyone agrees, and vice versa for those who have seen you working. I haven't and in this life I won't, nor in the greater scheme of things is it even an issue.

You will get flamed, you will get trolled, let it go. Bet you don't whack a drunk foreigner in the mouth on walking street for calling you names. Don't do it here either. Differences are what makes things interesting.

IT

very intillectual reply from madfrankie. Know the reason why he's in Pattaya, sad f##kwit.

errr.. A couple of things..

Firstly exactly where did the personal insults start Mr. IT ? And no, it wasnt in the post of mine at the beggining of the page.

And WRC your really in a position to turn yer nose up at any guy going to pattaya, at least I dont live there.

and to answer your question, im 65, fat, ugly, got a piece the size of one of them Q8 frankfurters, and I just love pattya because its the only place I can get laid and walk round thinkin im somthing im not :o

Coming to live in Pattaya/Jomtien very soon and this topic has provided a lot of insight into a plethora of opinions/attitudes...for the most part a healthy give and take.

I support the volunteer efforts not only to demonstrate that we (farangs) want to be part of a solution but also that we do so with good conscience and intentions...AND I use the word "WE" for a reason. I would hope that all that make the personal decision to serve in this "volunteer" role understand that they, whether they like it or not, are looked at as representatives and as such will be fair game from BOTH sides.

I also don't believe that the 'volunteers' have any business engaging in "undercover-work"...would have no problems in pointing them out.

Some personal notes....

I have no problems with 'adult' vendors and peddlers but the children (some cannot be over the age of 8) selling gum, shoe shine, and flowers after midnight cause my guts to churn.

I don't like the trash that accumulates on beach road...run them back to Boyz town or what ever slime they have crawled out of...this includes the Ex-BG's that hang-out on the beach...if they are in business there are plenty of bars to work...why the beach?

I believe that Pattaya can accommodate a variety of life styles and in a safe environment...got to love Thailand...just hope that all is done with a better than average amount of 'common sense'.

Coming to live in Pattaya/Jomtien very soon and this topic has provided a lot of insight into a plethora of opinions/attitudes...for the most part a healthy give and take.

I support the volunteer efforts not only to demonstrate that we (farangs) want to be part of a solution but also that we do so with good conscience and intentions...AND I use the word "WE" for a reason. I would hope that all that make the personal decision to serve in this "volunteer" role understand that they, whether they like it or not, are looked at as representatives and as such will be fair game from BOTH sides.

I also don't believe that the 'volunteers' have any business engaging in "undercover-work"...would have no problems in pointing them out.

Some personal notes....

I have no problems with 'adult' vendors and peddlers but the children (some cannot be over the age of 8) selling gum, shoe shine, and flowers after midnight cause my guts to churn.

I don't like the trash that accumulates on beach road...run them back to Boyz town or what ever slime they have crawled out of...this includes the Ex-BG's that hang-out on the beach...if they are in business there are plenty of bars to work...why the beach?

I believe that Pattaya can accommodate a variety of life styles and in a safe environment...got to love Thailand...just hope that all is done with a better than average amount of 'common sense'.

my thoughts exactly, pattaya is big enough for the families, funmakers and perverts

I support the volunteer efforts not only to demonstrate that we (farangs) want to be part of a solution but also that we do so with good conscience and intentions...AND I use the word "WE" for a reason.  I would hope that all that make the personal decision to serve in this "volunteer" role understand that they, whether they like it or not, are looked at as representatives and as such will be fair game from BOTH sides.

Some personal notes....

my thoughts exactly, pattaya is big enough for the families, funmakers and perverts

aren't the perverts the largest proportion ?

yes, by far

I think that I knew that. Bloody awful place. :o

You...Dr. P and Dave... tell me I am wrong!!!!

You have considerably more time on ground than I, and would know best, but I really hate to role over...no pun intended....cannot believe that you both believe that "Perverts" rule...

ALTHOUGH, from a few years of observations, the PERVERTS are the farangs and they (we) are providing the customer base...confirmed on my last visit in January where the number of farangs...some referred to as Euro-Trash" and from what I observed is an appropriate label, are out of control...worse in Phuket!!!!

Davethailand...you see this on a daily basis...am I getting the wrong impression??????????????

Perhaps "zoning" is not a bad idea...an area for families, an area for bars, areas for alternative 'life styles"...often this will happen without intervention and is perhaps gravitating that way now???

yes, by far

I think that I knew that. Bloody awful place. :D

You...Dr. P and Dave... tell me I am wrong!!!!

You have considerably more time on ground than I, and would know best, but I really hate to role over...no pun intended....cannot believe that you both believe that "Perverts" rule...

ALTHOUGH, from a few years of observations, the PERVERTS are the farangs and they (we) are providing the customer base...confirmed on my last visit in January where the number of farangs...some referred to as Euro-Trash" and from what I observed is an appropriate label, are out of control...worse in Phuket!!!!

Davethailand...you see this on a daily basis...am I getting the wrong impression??????????????

Perhaps "zoning" is not a bad idea...an area for families, an area for bars, areas for alternative 'life styles"...often this will happen without intervention and is perhaps gravitating that way now???

yes i see it everyday and as i,ve said in previous posts it would be a good idea to keep certain areas set aside for that type of thing, i have a bar in walking st and i think it would be great if families could come to walking st and enjoy themselves.

people say pattaya is the sex resort, personally i hate that because pattaya needs to clean up and become a tourist destination for everybody, also people say keep pattaya sleezy and let people go elsewhere for beaches etc, rubbish all that needs to be done is, ok keep pattayaland and soi 6 etc for sex etc and theres no harm in the go go bars remaining in walking st, but take it out of the public view.

what is a pervert? if its looking at the go go girls etc then yes i am, but if its touching girls up, looking a kids etc then kick the f****rs out of thailand, we don't need them and they certainly are'nt welcome in my place.

don,t believe what you hear, pattaya is a great place

cheers :o

Pattaya is great, perhaps some zoning would be a good idea. It has huge family tourist potential but spoilt by it's rep.

Even the lady boss of the Royal Cliff Hotel puts near Pattaya on her business cards

Do you mean there is more to Pattaya than the Big C?

man I have to get out more... :o

Pattaya is great, perhaps some zoning would be a good idea. It has huge family tourist potential but spoilt by it's rep.

Even the lady boss of the Royal Cliff Hotel puts near Pattaya on her business cards

Do you mean there is more to Pattaya than the Big C?

man I have to get out more... :o

Heheheheh that might work Tuky

I love Pattaya. Every time I am in Thailand I stay in Pattaya for at least a week.

I am married so I am not one of the farangs going their for the sex, but I still have fun there. It has everything you need without the higher price that goes along with Phuket. Also the people are a whole lot nicer than in the south. The only thing I would like to see, if it is even possible would be to clean up the beach and water. I know it's come along way in the last couple of years but it still needs alot of work.

I really like when they close down beach road on Saturday nights and just relax and walk the strip to see everything.

pattaya chorp, sunook sunook!

• Like 1