Bus from Phuket to Hua-hin

fastphil

Hello everyone!

I will be in Thailand next month and I want to take a bus from Phuket to Hua-hin, I understand there's a Yellow bus the does that route but I think this is a fairly new route and I can't find any details online, I'll be staying in Patong, but I think the main bus terminal is in Phuket town, can I book a ticket for this bus in an ordinary travel shop in Patong and include some sort of transport from Patong to Phuket town in the price, any info would be appreciated! How long does it take? what time does it depart Phuket? Where does it pick up in Phuket? What is the fare?

cant tell ya much about the bus but the station is outside Phuket town on the road to the airport.

Am sure there is NOT a bus from PHuket to Hua HIn an u just take the bus to Bangkok and get off

http://www.phukettourism.org/other/bus_time_phuket.htm

Tuk tuk from Patong would probaly be over 500 baht!!!

I just drove down from Hua HIn in my car an it took me 9 hours with stops.

Am sure any travel agent in Patong will be more than glad to help you.

cant tell ya much about the bus but the station is outside Phuket town on the road to the airport.

Am sure there is NOT a bus from PHuket to Hua HIn an u just take the bus to Bangkok and get off

http://www.phukettourism.org/other/bus_time_phuket.htm

Tuk tuk from Patong would probaly be over 500 baht!!!

I just drove down from Hua HIn in my car an it took me 9 hours with stops.

Am sure any travel agent in Patong will be more than glad to help you.

Any travel agent in Patong will be glad to help and sell a ticket on a tourist bus. And those buses are notorious.

Buy a ticket at the busstation, or have somebody buy a ticket at the busstation in advance.