How it all ends up.....

jack244

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, If you are going to hook up with this teacher, please let me tell you what I'd do including having no children and not getting married.

First look after your health and be well. Best wishes to you.

1. Have the teacher buy herself a new house on the no-down new home scheme if she doesn't already own one.

2. Have the teacher buy whatever transportation she needs, maybe a car if she doesn't have one.

3. Move in with her. If you must get married, at least the home and car and loans are in her name.

4, Agree to contribute a fixed sum to joint expenses, say 50k. Agree that each takes an allowance out of the total.

5. Now use that combined sum for car and house payments, utilities, food and so on.

6. If you have to walk, you haven't lost much. It the relationship lasts a long time her car and house gets paid for a little at a time, much like you paying rent.

Thar ya go.

Edited by NeverSure
  • Like 1

Agree 100% about health first.

A friend of mine says he will never invest any more capital, or emotion, in Thailand than he is prepared to leave in Thailand.

HE could be right - invest slowly, and wisely.

Your friend is a very sage and wise man.

• Like 2

Hey thanks. As fir dayghter, well pointed out, i have engaged a local lawyer who is charged with arranging some welfare arangement.

Upon discovety, i adked if daughter coukd come eith me. She agreed instantly. She slready has previously given her elder son up.

I now await the saga of thai paperwork etc. i visted my daughter last week and her school. Alls well.

Bargirl hasnt been home for 4 months.

The essence of my post is, no matter what you do, give or feel, there are tjose who will shake you down.

An appaling situation, waste of affection, time and love.

Just wanted to share...

• Like 1

A very wise man your father. Theres always a price.

My previous FedEx post, was to have my daughters birth cert, hospital bills and UK passport etc sent to ne. Why, bargirl is making it very difficult, but she has asked for cash to be onside. Typically.

Thanks all, very positive and thought provoking comments. There is much more to the story, but to ramble on is fruitless.

One bitten twice shy... As fir self indulgent, well maybe... Am simply taking a leaf from the Thai Life Manual and taking care... Of myself.

Today for me, strolling on the beach, eating dome dam fine seafood. Good book and massage (not sexy!). Hiw perfect. Indulging.

I imagine there are hundreds of horror stories.

Please, this is a post outlining what can go wrong. Not all the facts have been presented, but a simple overview. Additionally the value a baht can change a girls perception, more so, you present as a kicked dog, they are happy to appraise a situation and take an easy option. The bar.

I found on my vidits to villages, many ladies wirk in a bar somewhere, the pressure for decent girls must be huge. I make no exceptions, in my cSe, she probably was influenced.

Assumptions are easily made.

Daughter priority, bargirl met at uni in bangkok.

Hey thanks. As fir dayghter, well pointed out, i have engaged a local lawyer who is charged with arranging some welfare arangement.

Upon discovety, i adked if daughter coukd come eith me. She agreed instantly. She slready has previously given her elder son up.

I now await the saga of thai paperwork etc. i visted my daughter last week and her school. Alls well.

Bargirl hasnt been home for 4 months.

The essence of my post is, no matter what you do, give or feel, there are tjose who will shake you down.

An appaling situation, waste of affection, time and love.

Just wanted to share...

Just sail a steady ship, virtually all of is know someone that has battled cancer. It takes a long time to recover physically, and even longer for many people emotionally.

Getting involved in a custody battle could knock you back a bit. Do whatever it takes to keep an even keel.

Years ago when I was going through a tumultuous time my Dad told me this.......in connection with my divorce and officialdom......

" Nobody cares, your lawyer isn't lying awake at night worrying about you, the court officials couldn't care less, the judge even less so. To the bank manager your only a number and an automatically generated letter, to your Doctor your only a guy he's sees once in a blue moon. The only person lying awake and worrying is you. The sooner realize that the better ".

The sooner we all realize that the better I say.

On the other hand, fighting for his daughter could be the very best therapy.

• Like 1

Just wanted to share,

I have finally hooked up with a teacher, know for many years, beautiful, no ties, no ex's, open, honest. As an example, last week, she was paid her salary, she withdrew it all and offered me it....she reasoned I take good care of her and she loves me (I didn't take it). Having been bitten once, I am in the dilemma, but am giving this new relationship a go.

For anyone coming and going, consider buying your loved one a iPhone or Blackberry, on iPhone use the find my phone feature and on Blackberry activate protection, does the same thing. Another website, trakmypartner.com maybe of use.

I am feeling better, not too bitter, but suspect of things too nice in the LOS.

Just wanted to share.

All that crap about money and not so much a mention of where your daughter fits into the whole new state of affairs. Your priorities are pretty clear. What self indulgent waffle.

Agreed. And quote 'awaiting many millions of 'bar fines' to hit my bank.'? Was/is the OP one of the many farang backing these bar beers aka brothels here, thus perpetuating this 'evil women' trade too then? I'm confused.

Just wanted to share,

I have finally hooked up with a teacher, know for many years, beautiful, no ties, no ex's, open, honest. As an example, last week, she was paid her salary, she withdrew it all and offered me it....she reasoned I take good care of her and she loves me (I didn't take it). Having been bitten once, I am in the dilemma, but am giving this new relationship a go.

For anyone coming and going, consider buying your loved one a iPhone or Blackberry, on iPhone use the find my phone feature and on Blackberry activate protection, does the same thing. Another website, trakmypartner.com maybe of use.

I am feeling better, not too bitter, but suspect of things too nice in the LOS.

Just wanted to share.

All that crap about money and not so much a mention of where your daughter fits into the whole new state of affairs. Your priorities are pretty clear. What self indulgent waffle.

Agreed. And quote 'awaiting many millions of 'bar fines' to hit my bank.'? Was/is the OP one of the many farang backing these bar beers aka brothels here, thus perpetuating this 'evil women' trade too then? I'm confused.

Perhaps Beer Bars, and I am no expert.

Bar fines quote... pun.

No need to be confused.

RTFQ I have a lovely lady, as quoted.!

"For anyone coming and going, consider buying your loved one a iPhone or Blackberry, on iPhone use the find my phone feature and on Blackberry activate protection, does the same thing. Another website, trakmypartner.com maybe of use."

Loved one? In the context of this paragraph? Give us a break!

Well done on beating the cancer and reclaiming your daughter.

• Like 2

Take your wife with you to Farangland, the Middle East wherever. Then settle together in Thailand. Long distance relationships do no or rarely work in Thailand. They view sex and fidelity in a totally different way to westerners.

If she does not want to live with you as a family why bother getting married in the first place.Life with your wife is a partnership.How did you manage 37 trips in 36 months? I do not doubt your word. That has to be like a 3 weeks on 3 weeks off rotation. Wow lucky man.

Hope the health keeps up. Don't fall into the trap again. I like the saying "Fall for it once shame on her fall for the same trick shame on me (you)"

Good luck in the future.

Edited by maprao
  • Like 1