Triple Extension Ladders

We require some small maintenance carried out, and some of the areas are quite high. We have a short double extension ladder, too short, scaffolding would take longer to erect than carry out the work, has anyone seen any large/triple ladders for sale /rent on the Island ?

Thanks in advance.

AG.

I am not sure how high the ones in HomePro go either - but watch out for the aluminium ones that 'twist'.

I have a two section ladder - went up to work on the roof and the bluddy thing twisted on me. I ended up with my back to the wall facing outwards - I just managed to stay on. Not stable at all.

I am not sure how high the ones in HomePro go either - but watch out for the aluminium ones that 'twist'.

I have a two section ladder - went up to work on the roof and the bluddy thing twisted on me. I ended up with my back to the wall facing outwards - I just managed to stay on. Not stable at all.

So you had a Bendii ...... whistling.giffacepalm.gif ....not a Bandii wink.png.... that's Thai for ladder btw! ...or something like that !

Not sure if the rental place just beyond Nathon has ladders, they have scaffolding for sure...

Only place that comes to mind in Home Pro for ladders... although you occasionally see them be flogged of the back of a pick up truck! (bigger ones)...wink.png

I have a triple extension ladder. Bought @ Homepro. Fussy about lending it out. But I thought I have seen a ute with Samui Rentals or something similar. Might e worth investigating.

PS Strong ladder, fell of it 3 times. No joke.

Triple extension ladders are for sale at home pro or at Samui Water Tech shop. It is on the lefthand side a few hundred meters before Big C when driving from Bophut towards Chaweng.

Good luck

Cheers, Carlos

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

We have the Home pro double, but perhaps made for the locals ( lighter ) use. Have a Thai fellow pricing up some other works, so asked for him to price this too. If not too expensive I will leave it to him. If not will look to buy. Thanks for the replies.