Thailand to use cat bags to entice tourists

webfact

I hate cat's with a passion,, i get sick around them and i see no real gain in them being alive, they catch mouses i suppose but in Australia they kill many of the native birds that will be extinct, when i see people in the supermarket with carts full of cat food or (dog food) i really feel like slapping them,, because i will always think of the poor children in the world, don't they deserve more than a cat or dog? That's my opinion...... or maybe give out plastic bags everywhere and ask the people to put in it ONE piece of rubbish in it and throw it out maybe the country would be cleaner.

Some people like cats and dogs more than children.

• Like 1

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TODAY'S SCIENTIFIC NEWS!

The so-called "missing link" isn't missing after all. Scientists have discovered there are approximately 64 million of them still walking around talking, eating, even breeding, while desperately trying to imitate the genus Homo Sapien Sapien in the area of the world known as Thailand.

wai2.gif

I hate cat's with a passion,, i get sick around them and i see no real gain in them being alive, they catch mouses i suppose but in Australia they kill many of the native birds that will be extinct, when i see people in the supermarket with carts full of cat food or (dog food) i really feel like slapping them,, because i will always think of the poor children in the world, don't they deserve more than a cat or dog? That's my opinion...... or maybe give out plastic bags everywhere and ask the people to put in it ONE piece of rubbish in it and throw it out maybe the country would be cleaner.

You sound such a warm hearted person. If you don't like cats fine -why be crazy about it. I love all animals as living things But-there are some I wouln't have around me.

In the supermarket if I see you I'll hurl all the tins I have at you. There are so many elderly persons who have taken doctors advice and got a pet, Therapy they call it. By the way some people cannot have kids, so they have a pet to dote on.

• Like 2

All government agencies are staffed with the younger generation of the ruling class / Army. Hence, schemes such as this. Perhaps we can make the campaign more interesting by handing each tourist arrival a cat-bag with one of Thailand's few cat breeds in it.

All government agencies are staffed with the younger generation of the ruling class / Army. Hence, schemes such as this. Perhaps we can make the campaign more interesting by handing each tourist arrival a cat-bag with one of Thailand's few cat breeds in it.

Another Idea would be to distribute millions to all bars-go-go- what a laugh--take your pussy home in a bag. it would be a croud puller.

Better still get TAT to print out a bag with writing to the effect-----------I am a high end tourist, to give out at 5 star hotels.

I see you're also not very fond of plural nouns. (Mouses?) Lighten up, "man".

Edited by Dararasmi
  • Like 1

Ding Dong

To promote Thailand... Thailand needs to release its current PR team from further employment, then pull its head out of its arse and employ a foreign team.

A team that hasnt been brainwashed at birth, hasnt had to put up with nonsense TV and ridiculously childish game shows, have a had an education that surpasses primary school and finally, actually know what the world is about.

Currently... It really is one joke after another !

I despise these filthy smelly decease ridden vermon. They <deleted> and urinate everywhere and the odour emitted by these creatures is so overpowering. Would definitely turn me off taking a trip to a country that promotes these filthy creatures. Fertiliser is all they are good for.

Just my opinionwink.png

Edited by chooka
  • Like 1

It's like we are looking at different bags.

That pussy is fetching. Maybe if you don't see that, Thailand isn't the right fit for you ... coffee1.gif

Cats don't fetch.

That's because they're smarter than dogs.....

"You threw it, you go and bloody fetch it. Miaow."

smile.png '

Edited by bigbamboo
  • Like 1

Thousands upon thousands of stray cats in Bangkok which are a health hazard.

Perhaps they could do something about that problem, rather than this pointless tosh?

They forgot to mention the bags are plastic and you can put the stray unhealthy cats inside seal the top and cat problem solved

I despise these filthy smelly decease ridden vermon. They <deleted> and urinate everywhere and the odour emitted by these creatures is so overpowering. Would definitely turn me off taking a trip to a country that promotes these filthy creatures. Fertiliser is all they are good for.

Just my opinionwink.png

If I knew what the heck "vermon" was, I might despise it too. Please enlighten us.

• Like 1

Not bad, ninety seven posts before introducing a bit of politics!

Just my opinionwink.png

If I knew what the heck "vermon" was, I might despise it too. Please enlighten us.

Sorry, my apologies Vermin.

Enough criticism already. Once the world finds out about the Thai cat bags the tourism floodgates will open. We can only hope the existing infrastructure is able to handle the massive influx of travelers. And they may have to build some more shopping malls to accommodate the demand for these classy bags. Sheer genius and another marketing slam dunk by the TAT. This will be a tough act to follow.

Edited by marell
  • Like 1

I see the usual Thai Bashers are out in force

Tourism is up year on year here but that doesn't stop some people knocking TAT and Thais

What would you expect from a bunch of bitter Farangs who suffer from an incurable chronic bitching syndrome? They are full of rancour because they are not centre of attention with the locals. Instead Thais are targeting other tourist groups such as Muslim, Israelis or high spending gay people who have been coming to Thailand for years.

giggle.gifgiggle.gifgiggle.gif

1. It is not a Siam Cat, it is a Thai Cat. The Siam Cat was transformed into a creepy and skinny something with a bat's head. Some can only eat soft food as the tiny jaws can't hold their teeth any more. The Thai Cat is now what the original Siam Cat once was, before it fell victim to unscrupulous breeders.

2. They picked the worst shots of a Thai Cat available.

3. Any owner who puts a collar with a little bell on a cat should be publicly flogged. Then they should be forced to wear an appropriately sized flea collar with a bell, 20 cm in diameter, for 30 days 24/7, so they learn that cats HATE these bells.

Just my opinionwink.png

Love to be near---- to see you say this face to face to a Bengal Tiger.

• Like 1

Just my opinionwink.png

Love to be near---- to see you say this face to face to a Bengal Tiger.

smile.png won't happen as I don't go near cats, their stench is to much.