Lypolysis II -- anyone know the details?

Phil Conners

So I was in this photo shop today, completely unrelated but as things go here they had a corner with "health products", Giffarine and such. Normally I ignore such stuff, but what made this different was the shop owner. There were pictures of him over all in the shop as .. well, seriously too fat, but he looked now like a standard size Thai. These were not fake pictures, there were many, in different situations, including a wedding photo with him and his wife.

Mrs Conners was present so started chatting to them about it, and they said he had taken this "herbal product" for 2 months, along with, of course, change in lifestyle, sport, healthy eating etc.

They showed us the product, a blister pack with LYPOSYS II written on the back.

When I came back I looked it up, and it seems the product name is a kinda pun on LIPOLYSIS, some metabolic process breaking down fat in the body. I was able to find a couple of websites selling LIPOSYS II but none were being specific about what's in it.

I'm quite convinced it works, question is, is it going to cause me a heart attack in the process?

From one of the websites, hopelessly translated by Google Translate:

Lypolysis ll.

Beauty firmware concise. Speed ​​up the metabolism and breakdown of fat that do not numb trembling lypolysis ll.

Beauty firmware concise.

Speed ​​up the metabolism and breakdown of fat. You pretty slim for people who take weight loss pills are very ineffective and extremely resistant. How to eat it. Or who weigh less than 60 kg can lose 3-8 kg / months.

Lypolysis LL read this article on weight loss products. Capture and control the fat and lose weight in a short time to see the yoyo is not numb it does not shake, do not fret.

LIPO II ** new font type to encapsulate the drug as it was 100%. **

Lypolysis II trap and dissolve excess fat to slim in one step.

Very popular among celebrities. High efficiency. You slim in a single step.

Lypolysis II.

: Fat soluble drugs can trap and break it fat. The torso toned down a little down in the second week to lose around 1-5 kg ​​flat belly, upper arms, thighs, small firm not liquid meat. This drug is a drug too. Not pills. The drug is highly effective to trap and break the control and drive body fat. An excellent way to lose weight does not affect the quality yoyo effect makes you worry about the weight anymore and it is. Popular among celebrities and pretty, or who want to shape the work. Lose weight easily.

How to eat

Just before lunch, 1 tablet daily 20 - 30 minutes, no nausea that does not shake the fact that if you eat in one continuous panel. Ratio will decrease until you feel a little down about 2 weeks to 1-5 kb smooth flat belly, upper arms, thighs slender body fluids not eat the first day, the body may not feel much. Drink water frequently to drink about 2 liters a day is good. Fat is excreted in the urine. And sweat it.

Advice : If you feel thirsty to drink water frequently because the herbs black pepper. Be thirsty.

Phill,

I know only a few products that really speed up metabolism and most are illegal and dangerous all are known to work. I doubt your product works I seen and tried many and bodybuilders all over the world try stuff. In general if it works good it usually has big and dangerous side effects.

- T3 (thyroid hormone) (misuse it and wreck your metabolic rate)

- Clenbuterol (supposed to be bad for the heart but also gives loads of cramps)

- ECA stack (ephedrine / cafeine / asperine) (commonly used not without side effects but in my book the least dangerous of them all)

- DNP (most potent 20-40% extra burn a day and most lethal if misused)

Mind you I am not advising any of this stuff but its more to show you that the things that really work are dangerous if misused or if your sensitive about it.

• Like 1

There is no such thing as a quick fix solution

Not true

Amphetamines work really well for 'quick fix' weight loss, but introduce a whole new raft of problems.

I think the amphetamines help with fat loss because they increase activity levels.... and you'll put the weight (and probably more) back on when you go off them.

Trying to find drugs to help with fat loss is the worst way. Healthy eating and exercise is the way to do it, but it's too hard for most people.

The shop owner who lost weight probably lost it through serious dieting, not the crap he is selling. What a great scam though.... he has incentive to lose weight and makes a fortune selling his crap.

• Like 1

Look into it.

I wouldn't take anything that I don't know the main active ingredients.

I wouldn't be shocked if it includes green coffee, garcinia, and black pepper (which was noted) none of which I consider risky to take at all.

However I reckon it's PROBABLY got something ELSE in it that may be high risk.

As far as the promoter, I tend to BELIEVE he did lose the weight as he claimed. However, he may have damaged his long term health using or he may just be lucky. Higher risk things don't mean it kills everyone, just that they are generally not prudent for most people.

For example, bariatric surgery has real risks but credible doctors suggest it to some cases as the best realistic solution.

I also agree losing weight is one thing, keeping the lost weight off and not gaining back even more weight is the real challenge for the vast majority of obese people who do lose significant weight, and yes LIFETIME changes in health promoting eating habits and at least moderate exercise are pretty much required to have any hope of such rare long term success.

It is MUCH BETTER and much more predictive of hope of long term success if those health promoting eating habits and exercise occur during the period which the significant weight loss occurs.

At this point in history, no, there is no magic pill. But my view is that there ARE some substances that can and do help some obese people in their struggle with chronic obesity, such as GARCINIA CAMBOGIA. (No, I don't own stock in any related company.)

I do see obesity as a chronic lifetime disease like alcoholism. I believe if you've ever been obese, if you manage to lose weight, you are still a person who has a chronic condition, just as the dry alcoholic. You'll be struggling against a relapse for life ... and most fail. Sorry, those are the stats. Best to face how momentous the challenge is without any delusions.

Edited by Jingthing

Not true

Amphetamines work really well for 'quick fix' weight loss, but introduce a whole new raft of problems.

I think the amphetamines help with fat loss because they increase activity levels.... and you'll put the weight (and probably more) back on when you go off them.

Trying to find drugs to help with fat loss is the worst way. Healthy eating and exercise is the way to do it, but it's too hard for most people.

The shop owner who lost weight probably lost it through serious dieting, not the crap he is selling. What a great scam though.... he has incentive to lose weight and makes a fortune selling his crap.

Must have been a great motivation and i concur... most stuff does not work and what works is bad and dangerous.

I'm with rob with some changes:

T3] This will increase metabolism, but can mess your metabolism up for good by shutting down your natural,

- i rather be dead than risk becoming a mountain of fat for the reminder of my days.

Clenbuterol] Can give a crapload of cramps if taken in useful doses, - i rest my case.

ECA] cant say anything about it since i donno, guessing its high cost/benefit tho

DNP] Running uphill in a sauna 24/7 with twice the metabolic rate is said to be a good fatburner,

dnp is no different experience, expect a 0.5 kg fat loss per day, never ever exceed 3 pills a day.

Edited by poanoi

As far as the promoter, I tend to BELIEVE he did lose the weight as he claimed. However, he may have damaged his long term health using or he may just be lucky. Higher risk things don't mean it kills everyone, just that they are generally not prudent for most people.

I'm not doubting the promoter lost weight. I'm doubting it was due to the product she is promoting.

From the OP: " and they said he had taken this "herbal product" for 2 months, along with, of course, change in lifestyle, sport, healthy eating etc"

The product was used in conjunction with (of course):

1. Lifestyle change

2. Sport

3. Healthy eating

4. etc

Under these circumstances, there is no evidence of the product causing anything but a lighter wallet.

1000's of these type of products are promoted around the world. The case for this product is feeble. It would be naive to waste your money on it. About as naive as believing those infomercials which promote creams to increase breast size.

I wouldn't poo poo all products as not working for some people and not safe, such as garcinia cambogia ...

JT,

The products I mentioned work much better as garcinia cambogia but are also much more of a risk. I was stating that anything that helps a lot is in general dangerous.

• 2 weeks later...

Not true

Amphetamines help with weight loss because you throw up if you try to eat after you've taken them. Trust me - I know...

T3] This will increase metabolism, but can mess your metabolism up for good by shutting down your natural,

- i rather be dead than risk becoming a mountain of fat for the reminder of my days.

Clenbuterol] Can give a crapload of cramps if taken in useful doses, - i rest my case.

ECA] cant say anything about it since i donno, guessing its high cost/benefit tho

DNP] Running uphill in a sauna 24/7 with twice the metabolic rate is said to be a good fatburner,

dnp is no different experience, expect a 0.5 kg fat loss per day, never ever exceed 3 pills a day.

Can one get DNP in Bangkok without prescription? Any info?

Can one get DNP in Bangkok without prescription? Any info?

I doubt you could get it with prescription if you want more information on it and probably people who know where to get it visit the forum uk-muscle but this is not a substance to be taken lightly. It can be real harmful just read up on it first about the dangers. I can't deny that it is effective but it certainly has its risks and needs to be handled with care.

• 1 month later...

I hate when main supplements simply advertise the name and never report the main ingredient. A couple others have stated that ephedrine is probably IMO the safest and most efficacious while being easily obtainable, not to mention cheap.

I hate when main supplements simply advertise the name and never report the main ingredient. A couple others have stated that ephedrine is probably IMO the safest and most efficacious while being easily obtainable, not to mention cheap.

Be careful in Thailand as it is a base material to produce Yabaa. So its illegal.