Proper Juicer Needed.

High,

Desperately looking here for a decent juicer - a Single Auger Juicer - like the Samson or the Omega. Can only find them in the UK,OZ or US and shippining vertially doubles the price if they even ship here at all.

Has anyone seen any of these juicers for sale here in Thailand? If so, I would love to know where you got it from and how much you paid.

Thanks,

W. :o

If he has the omega 8003/8005 or something comparable for less than it would cost me to ship one here from Oz, then I'll be happy for him to take my bahts..I know that the top of the line juicers can run into 1000's of dollas, but Im not planning to open up a shop, so something like the above mentionned omega would suit me perfectly :o

Thanks again for your help Ulysses G., it really is very much appreciated.

Happy wet powder!

W.

Remember that customs in Thailand is a real b*tch. You sometimes pay more in duty than the real price and there is no way to know how much it will be until customs gets it in their hot little hands.

This guy will have that sussed and he deals in the excellent quality but reasonably priced kind of juicers that you are interested in, not the super-expensive Norwalk type of juicers.

Edited by Ulysses G.

Hi whooliggen and Ulysses,

I am very interested in buying one of a decent juicer too, the "cold pressed" ones that extract the most nutrients and enzymes out. Single Auger Juicer - like the Samson or the Omega is exactly what I'm referring to.

I would be much appreciated if I can have contact information too please as I'd really like to own one. I hope it's not too expensive...

Either PM me or e-mail me, or let me contact you back, which ever way is comfortable for you guys.

cheers,

By the way, where does one buy wheat grass and the so called "super greens" or organic vegetables/plants here in Bangkok?

Get your juicer here, also have ultra sonic washer and other health related items. Very good service, I ordered one by email a few years ago and they delivered to my home, in Bangkok, for free.

Juckchai Sompolpong

Manager

Good Health (Thailand) Co Ltd

10/2 Ladprao 88 ,Praditmanootham road,

Wangthonglang Bangkok 10310

Tel 02-9337886

Fax 02-933-9080

www.goodhealth.co.th

To give you an idea about the price. I paid 15,900Bath for a Samson GB9001 juicer and got a handcranked Healthyjuicer for free.

Remember that this was during a promotion about two years ago so the price could be different today.

zzz,

Thank you very much for the information. It is the BEST website I have seen up to date featuring masticating process of fruits and vegetables juice extraction here in Bangkok. It also directs you to many useful links including organic vegetables suppliers amongst many other wholesome food links.[if you can read Thai that is].

Once again, thank you.

I am, however, going to wait on what others have to say to compare the price, quality, extent of bargaining allowed before any decision is made.

High,

Desperately looking here for a decent juicer - a Single Auger Juicer - like the Samson or the Omega. Can only find them in the UK,OZ or US and shippining vertially doubles the price if they even ship here at all.

Has anyone seen any of these juicers for sale here in Thailand? If so, I would love to know where you got it from and how much you paid.

Thanks,

Have you looked here:

http://www.juicersaustralia.com.au/kempo_juicer.shtml

They charge A$785 for the Kempo double gear one, shipping is free world-wide.

Great juicer, great price and shipping should not be that bad.

Krups FSC112 Juice Extractor, Black

List Price: $115.00

Sale Price: $44.99

Features:

Powerful motor makes fruit and vegetable juices, purees, sauces with excellent results

Automatic pulp ejection allows continuous juicing of large variety of fruits, vegetables

Large 45-ounce pulp container

Ergonomic food pusher; small fruit feed tray

1-year limited warranty

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0007Y6BQ...876759?n=284507post-16596-1146075715_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...

High,

Thanks,

Have you looked here:

http://www.juicersaustralia.com.au/kempo_juicer.shtml

They charge A$785 for the Kempo double gear one, shipping is free world-wide.

Thanks for the link. were you charged duty when the item entered Thailand?

Twin

Edited by Twin

• 8 months later...
By the way, where does one buy wheat grass and the so called "super greens" or organic vegetables/plants here in Bangkok?

I was looking for wheat grass seeds here for my cat too, been to JJ market but no luck, Pet shop in Sum Lum night market does have cat grass package but cost 120 THB per package. Thanks to the treads here, I just contacted Good health and here's there reply:

Yes, I do have wheat grass seed. We sell Baht 50 per kilogram (not include the transportation fee). The transportation free is Baht 25 per kilogram. The wheat grass tray set cost Baht 350 per set. If you like to order us you can make order by: Transfer the payment to :Account name : Mr. Juckchai SompolpongBangkok Bank : Soi Ladprao 99 branchAccount number : 181-4-72071-8After transferring ,please confirm by fax the pay-in receipt with your address to 02-933-9080 or e-mail to us.You will get the product within 3 -5 days (depend on the distance). Best regardsJuckchai Sompolpong

No mention so far of the Magimix duo. Magimix is taken as the gold standard for househod juicers (and other kitchen electricals) in France. I have one there and it will be coming here in the shipment of my househod things. How do the names mentioned on the thread match up with the Magimix I wonder.

• 2 years later...

i bought one locally and its better I think than the old samson juicer I owned before.. thing didnt work right I tell you

its called Oscar

made in Korea as well and slow-speed plus single- gear too

cleans up in a min too which is nice!

thaiorganiclife.com

carries them for a good price too I recon