Cameroonian arrested after alleged bag snatch in front of South Pattaya Temple

Rimmer

Cameroonian arrested after alleged bag snatch in front of South Pattaya Temple

bag-3.jpg

PATTAYA:--A 26 year old Cameroonian was arrested in the early hours of Thursday accused of stealing a bag belonging to a 28 year old Thai Woman in front of a South Pattaya Temple on 4th August.

Khun Yada reported the theft of the bag earlier in the week at Pattaya Police Station and was told to inform Police when he was spotted again and they would arrest him.
She had gone to the Flexx Club on Walking street where she first saw the man who followed her out of the club and then followed her to the Chaimongkol Temple on the South Pattaya Road where she had parked her car. The Cameroonian, Mr. Ndougou, told her that he was a professional footballer employed by a team in Rayong Province and wanted her telephone number. She gave a fake number which angered Mr. Ndougou, who proceeded to snatch her bag containing her I Phone, 1,000 Baht in cash and her car key.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/98335/cameroonian-arrested-alleged-bag-snatch-front-south-pattaya-temple/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-08-08

I've noticed with my short stay in Thailand (Koh Samui) that they not only like to SHOW as in a showcase of pointing fingers, the is also accused surrounded by police but also lots of blood at the scenes of death like shootings and road kills.

I don't think the average Westerner would be comfortable with the blood shots as they don't do it in newspapers back home.

For me, not a problem.

BRING ON THE BLOOD! Muahahahahaha!

• Like 1

I think they point fingers for a number of reasons, such as: show of power over the perp, don't know enough to use middle finger, and to tell the Cameroonian from Thai, the criminal being charged vs ones not being charged (for the moment).

why would she give any number in the first place just tell him to ***** off

Perhaps she thought that giving him a fake number would be less confrontational then telling him to "***** off".

Cameroon as not as bad as Nigerian scam, many stories like sending bag if money lover to pay the taxes,

won a lottery,black money scam to wash with special chemical , call back to London where the line redirect to Nigeria with charges on you bills etc that I heared from my friends who lost money..

Edited by Bkungbank

why would she give any number in the first place just tell him to ***** off

maybe she thought it WOULD GET RID OF HIM ...have seen some really persistent clowns harassing western women in europe ...and they come the RACIST bs when they r rejected ... Edited by Rimmer
Quotes fixed