Pattaya Police Volunteer in sexual relationship with 14 year old Girl

Rimmer

Pattaya Police Volunteer in sexual relationship with 14 year old Girl

volunteer-4.jpg
PATTAYA:--A 28 year old Pattaya Police Volunteer was arrested in the early hours of Saturday after the father of a 14 year old girl reported the volunteer was in a sexual relationship with her.

The volunteer, named as Khun Don, was arrested in front of the Poipet Market in Soi Neun Plub Wan in East Pattaya. He was in uniform and was carrying a two-way radio and a BB Gun.

The Father of the girl was unhappy after hearing about the relationship and told Police that it was affecting his daughters schooling as she opted to see Khun Don rather than attend school on numerous occasions.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/98542/pattaya-police-volunteer-sexual-relationship-14-year-girl/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-08-10

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Help me out here. "charged with sexual offenses with a minor under the age of 15". Do I understand correctly that 15 is the age of consent?! I guess those 15-year-olds are little long in the tooth for this sicko :-/

In some states in the US, sex with a 15 yr old is still illegal and carries a harsh penalty, but In Louisiana, if a child is 13 or

Younger, you will never get out of jail. If you are put in the General population, you would be lucky to live a week!

ChuLai6768

• Like 2

Cut his nuts .... Off

Wow! Pretty strong penalty. I had a sexual relationship with a 14 year old once. Glad you weren't the judge. Of course, I was also 14 at the time. Were you young once? It was hard for me to get 18 year olds at 14.

No, I am not condoning 28 year olds to have sex with 14 year olds.

Edited by stoli

I'm really surprised. They let them carry BB guns?

The BB guns on the market do not look like the BB gun you had 50 years ago. They look like and feel like the real thing, you can not tell the difference between a M1911 BB gun and a M1911 Colt 45. All these weapons that are BB guns and look like the real thing are available on the market. Most are manufactured in China and imported through Burma and Laos. There are many BB gun ranges in and around Bangkok. At these ranges you see AK47, M4 carbines, H&K, and others.

• Like 1

I know a few men around 60 buying sex from 20-25 year old girls,

-a far more morally reprehensible act. Do You ? and did you do anything about it ?

You are the one that knows about it and since you find it morally reprehensible what are you going to do about it? It is not illegal by the way so it will be interesting to hear what you plan to do about it. Meanwhile, methinks thou doth protest too much.

• Like 2

Help me out here. "charged with sexual offenses with a minor under the age of 15". Do I understand correctly that 15 is the age of consent?! I guess those 15-year-olds are little long in the tooth for this sicko :-/

Don't know where you come from, but in most European countries it is 16 if consent, and agreed by parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, 15 is the divine age.

I think a 28 old boy with a 14 year old gf is more natural than

a 50 year old man with a 20 year old 'gf'

And what would you say to a 50 year old woman with a 20 year old "toy boy"?

coffee1.gif

I'd say he works hard for the money ...

Or: have fun, you learn to ride bycicle on an old bycicle, age gives practise

Yes, 15 is the divine age.

I think a 28 old boy with a 14 year old gf is more natural than

a 50 year old man with a 20 year old 'gf'

And what would you say to a 50 year old woman with a 20 year old "toy boy"?

coffee1.gif

Lucky you?

• Like 1

-a far more morally reprehensible act. Do You ? and did you do anything about it ?

I definitely don't think a 60 year old and 20-25 year old is a healthy relationship; however, the 20-25 year old is far more in control of their lives and able to make a decision. But, anyone under 15 is just not mature enough to enter a relationship with a 20 plus partner.

Edited by KED

I definitely don't think a 60 year old and 20-25 year old is a healthy relationship; however, the 20-25 year old is far more in control of their lives and able to make a decision. But, anyone under 15 is just not mature enough to enter a relationship with a 20 plus partner.

whats unhealthy about it? scaring of the moral fibers?
  • Like 2

Wow the father reported it not because she's 14 but because the relationship affected her studies! <deleted>!

Not sure why that's so shocking to you.. 14 year olds do actually have relationships normally. Typically with their peers, but someone in his/her twenties is also not out of the ordinary. With the parent's consent that rarely leads to a legal case. In this case however the father decided that the relationship was not in his daughter's best interest and stepped in. That's a normal, responsible thing to do.

I don't really understand the shock and surprise I see going around here. Perhaps the only reason we're even reading about it is because he was a police volunteer, which is guaranteed to get good traction with the readership.

Don't know where you come from, but in most European countries it is 16 if consent, and agreed by parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed; the thing we're arguing about here is 'time'; under 12 months of the stuff.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

whats unhealthy about it? scaring of the moral fibers?

Nothing about moral judgement - live and let live. I just think that the lifestyle of a 60 year old and a 20 year old are worlds apart - 40 years is a large gap in life experience, health and many other factors. But, if both parties are consentual and they are both honest about what they want from the relationship - then it is totally their decision - none of my business.

• Like 1