Davethailand.....what Did He Accomplish?

LaoPo

That's an achievement in itself, congrats !

:D KY

long way to go for me to get close to that

...but don't the elder get their hands poured with sentenced water tomorrow as a sign of respect anyway :o

Edited by Khun Yak

. . . . oh, that Dave! (Just read the rest of the thread).

Now, Dave, how does this stupendous and monumental achievement rate with the rest of your masterful, lifetime accomplishments? And where will you hang the certificate? I know what I'll do when I finally receive mine . . . seems there are still a few a rooms in the condo that need wallpapering. :o

Thanks everyone, i'm a bit knackered to write at the moment (not that i write alot anyway :D:o:D:D :D) i've just ridden back from Phuket and i'm bushed.

Hopefully meet a few of you soon for a few beers, cheers to sir Burr who i met in Patong. :D

Dave - good to hear from you mate. I was wondering where you disappeared to??? :D

Thanks everyone, i'm a bit knackered to write at the moment (not that i write alot anyway :D:o:D:D :D) i've just ridden back from Phuket and i'm bushed.

Welcome back mate... "ridden back"? :D

How's the rear end? :D

Welcome back mate... "ridden back"? :D

How's the rear end? :D

Sore :D

Mind, jai dee will be offering to do you with the business end of a pineapple if you aint careful :D