Trying it on again!

Woody1

Nice 1 OP. I'd have been really pissed off if you said you realised after you left the store.

2 weeks ago I ordered food at the McDonalds drive thru. Was short-changed 100 baht. As i counted the change, the guy was walking away. I banged loudly on the window. He returned and apologised before I told him he had stolen 100 baht from my change.

I saw a big sign outside a Tonys gym today, something to the effect of "warning, our staff arent all honest" . I think its a good sign that people are coming out instead of trying to hide it behind the usual Thai culture face saving excuse.

• Like 1

This always rubs me the wrong way. Happens more than it should. I would imagine with so many drunks and tourists running about, the locals make a pretty good supplemental income, 100b at a time.

And the perpetual whiners can supplement their daily total one message at a time.

You must not get much sleep since you keep tallies on how often cashiers short change people and have personally observed the flow of leaking sewage that, according to you, renders Pattaya's beaches "unswimmable." Maybe you should take up golf or knitting.

I've got back too much change at times too. If I catch it, I return the extra. Any statistics on how often that happens?

post-145917-0-95770000-1376284067_thumb.

• Like 1

I have found Tesco Lotus staff in Pattaya the most notorious for these shenanigans....have to always count your change and keep note of the transactions...

You want to see the staff in the local Tesco Express in my village. It has been here over a year now. Wrong prices, wrong change, never in my favour. I have been here nearly 8 years, and never had any problem with the staff at 7-11.

I saw a big sign outside a Tonys gym today, something to the effect of "warning, our staff arent all honest" . I think its a good sign that people are coming out instead of trying to hide it behind the usual Thai culture face saving excuse.

Why do we have to care that his cheap imported staff cheat him ?

He should be ashame and keep his problems private.

When i go there I never ask for a receipt and hp[e that staff keep the money for them !