Non-imm B From Coral Gables, Fl Thai Consulate

has anyone gotten an Imm B there recently? What documents do they require nowadays? I've read this site and it has a longgggg list of things, but as my failing memory recollects, they only really require a passport photo, a company recommendation letter, your passport and some money.... They're closed right now so I can't call but I have plans to leave for Miami early morning before they open.. Any help would be appreciated... thx

has anyone gotten an Imm B there recently? What documents do they require nowadays? I've read this site and it has a longgggg list of things, but as my failing memory recollects, they only really require a passport photo, a company recommendation letter, your passport and some money.... They're closed right now so I can't call but I have plans to leave for Miami early morning before they open.. Any help would be appreciated... thx

They require to see the airplane ticket as well AT this Consulate.

www.lawyer.th.com

• 5 months later...

Updated September 26.

1 year multiple Non-O:

Original documents + translation in to English (I only had my documents in Thai but was accepted anyway. Translation in to English is a new rquirement they said. If you only have documents in Thai, they recommend you see an Embassy)

1 photo

1 Application form

1 Copy of wife ID card

1 copy marriage license

Show air ticket to Thailand

$145 US - express fee

So is it reasonable to say that at this time, if you are a U.S citizen, have the correct paper work in order, and can find a way to get your passport there, via from over here some how, we will be granted a one year non o? Is this what the Thai immigration really want us to do? Get it from our own country? I've had non o's before, but I just got shafted and was issued a non o for only three months from penang. My thing is that I, after 2 and 1/2 months I will be looking for an easy way to change it to a 1 year non o. My kids depend on it. I know this changes the topic point just a little , but it is not too far off base.

So is it reasonable to say that at this time, if you are a U.S citizen, have the correct paper work in order, and can find a way to get your passport there, via from over here some how, we will be granted a one year non o? Is this what the Thai immigration really want us to do? Get it from our own country? I've had non o's before, but I just got shafted and was issued a non o for only three months from penang. My thing is that I, after 2 and 1/2 months I will be looking for an easy way to change it to a 1 year non o. My kids depend on it. I know this changes the topic point just a little , but it is not too far off base.

If you can meet the criteria of 40K salary per month, then just get the one year extension here. You then just report every 90 days your address.

The visa obtained for one year at the Consulate will be for one year but with the requirement you must leave once every 90 days.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

For a multiple Non Imm 'O' ? What possibly could they be misinterpreting from MFA to demand this? Surprised they don't demand 'multiple' roundtrip tickets..... :o

Fortunately, never heard this about the other honorary -- or even MFA -- consulates in the US.

For a multiple Non Imm 'O' ? What possibly could they be misinterpreting from MFA to demand this? Surprised they don't demand 'multiple' roundtrip tickets..... :o

Fortunately, never heard this about the other honorary -- or even MFA -- consulates in the US.

Many Embassies/Consulates have different interpretations of the rules and its own requirements for supporting documentation to obtain the visa, and their requirements are not uniform.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

When someone talks about mailing their passport from "here" to an American consulate, "here" probably has to be within the USA. I suppose. It doesn't make sense to have a visa issued in the USA when there's not a return set of stamps coming into or out of ....wait a minute, maybe that would work...

Let's see, here's my earlier passport, full of stamps and 3 Thai visas issued at a consulate in the USA, and no stamps in or out of the USA....

Would it be illegal to send your pp to a friend within the USA, have them send it to a consulate, and be returned by the same route? Illegal?

So is it reasonable to say that at this time, if you are a U.S citizen, have the correct paper work in order

I am actually not US citizen but have a valid US visa. They would not accept my application if I came in as a tourist.

So is it reasonable to say that at this time, if you are a U.S citizen, have the correct paper work in order

I am actually not US citizen but have a valid US visa. They would not accept my application if I came in as a tourist.

Depends on your nationality but in most cases they would allow it.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Depends on your nationality but in most cases they would allow it.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Scandi :o

Edited by edh

When someone talks about mailing their passport from "here" to an American consulate, "here" probably has to be within the USA. I suppose. It doesn't make sense to have a visa issued in the USA when there's not a return set of stamps coming into or out of ....wait a minute, maybe that would work...

Let's see, here's my earlier passport, full of stamps and 3 Thai visas issued at a consulate in the USA, and no stamps in or out of the USA....

Would it be illegal to send your pp to a friend within the USA, have them send it to a consulate, and be returned by the same route? Illegal?

Anyone have a definite answer? Sunbelt?

Anyone have a definite answer? Sunbelt?

It is illegal.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com