Famous Country Singer dies after fall at Pattaya home

webfact

Famous Country Singer dies after fall at Pattaya home

singer-3.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Famous Thai Country Music Singer “Anon A-Siam” died after a fall at his Pattaya Home on Saturday.

The singer, whose real name is Khun Tirapat aged 44, was rushed to the Bangkok Hospital Pattaya after he fell from a 3 meter high roof at his house on the outskirts of Pattaya.

He was quickly diagnosed with a fractured skull and a suspected brain hemorrhage and was rushed into Emergency Surgery after taking a “turn for the worse”. Doctors were unable to save the singer who died on the operating table.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/98709/famous-country-singer-dies-fall-pattaya-home/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-08-12

I think the time is coming for the height of all balconies in the Kingdom to be raised a little higher. Thais are now taller than they were some years back, so they are susceptible to falling over these balconies as well. It's no longer just foreigners who fall.

• Like 2

I really want to thank you guys for some of the greatest wind ups of all time.

A guy falls off his roof and we are going to engage in a massive campaign of raising balcony heights and putting railings on roofs.

Absolute gems.

Keep up the good work - TV is always good to get the day moving with a laugh - even in tragic circumstances

I thought this forum tried to be a bit more high class than the standard mongers message board,obviously not.

• Like 1

I think the time is coming for the height of all balconies in the Kingdom to be raised a little higher. Thais are now taller than they were some years back, so they are susceptible to falling over these balconies as well. It's no longer just foreigners who fall.

News flash: He fell off the roof, not off the balcony.

I do hope you mean to raise the balcony railing. Simpy raising the balconies would only increase the injuries.

He fell from the roof !!!