German Legs It, Dumping Brand New Car After Failing To Stop At Checkpoint.

britmaveric

I'm sure it's already been pointed out (have not read all the posts) but why would anyone in their right mind flee from a checkpoint unless they were extremely worried of the consequences.

Who knows what was in the bags? maybe alot of hot air!!! but the question is still why did he flee if he was innocent? these are not the actions of an innocent man... are they???

Still I suppose being German he may have thought they would hold that against him, even if he were innocent :o

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure it's already been pointed out (have not read all the posts) but why would anyone in their right mind flee from a checkpoint unless they were extremely worried of the consequences.

Who knows what was in the bags? maybe alot of hot air!!! but the question is still why did he flee if he was innocent? these are not the actions of an innocent man... are they???

Still I suppose being German he may have thought they would hold that against him, even if he were innocent :D

Surely a lot of his friends on Koh Samui know where he is :o

Still I suppose being German he may have thought they would hold that against him, even if he were innocent :D

All these posts and yet nobody seems to know who this guy is. Isn't that kind of strange? If he had a new car, he must have lived somewhere and had friends. Anybody know anything about him?

I would run if the chick was carrying.

Might have been more than the bags. He could have other more pressing matters on the books with the law. :ermm:H

Now they will charge him for the girl's dope. She gets off and the cops get the car. :o

All these posts and yet nobody seems to know who this guy is. Isn't that kind of strange? If he had a new car, he must have lived somewhere and had friends. Anybody know anything about him?

:D Yeah, he's got 2 bags!!!

:o:D:D:D:D

What is a Yabba tablet?

Speed, metanphatamine

Try methamphetamine. Overly challenging for police-blotter-obsessed minds, so it seems. :o

Overly picky by a spelling- obsessed member, so it seems. :D

Well, as usual some interesting retorts from the average joe...

this is a long shot i know, but did the german run because he needed some exercise, did he really want a red car instead, maybe it was the girls fault that he ran? or did he run because he had been committing a crime/s?

I don't know where it is ok to make allowances from criminal behaviour and so, I do not...as i understand it...in a democracy...the authorities (parliament, state institutions etc) have sole responsiblity for the handling of crime...if justice is to have any value in a society in creating a just society to live in, then (according to Kant) justice requires an equal distribution amongst those deserving it, whether the type of justice is remunerative, political or commutative...a rationa underlying principle is that a crime is a crime and will be dealt with fairly, not by avoiding one's responsibilities...this only denies justice being accorded.

over the last 12 months drugs have killed and maimed more people then George Bush, Tony Blair and John Howard...and as i believe they all acted criminally, and should be dealt with by the law, equally the german gentleman should take responsibility for his actions, and accept punishment...

surely, taking responisibility for one's actions is somewhere near the apex of a couragous, rational and socially constructive act...

do we really want to condone and support those who insist on acting antisocially and break the law?

Edward der Grosse' :o

What the H___ are you talking about?????????? :D

'RickFarang'

"Consider the possibility that there is no German. It was simply the Thai woman who made up a cock-and-bull story to get out of being charged with having the pills, or maybe because of an entirely different motive, such as to cover up the theft of the car."

Best post i have heard so far, what if it isn't the big bad falung, just the thai b/f of the gemans g/f who was hightailing it to the chop shop for a bit(alot) of cash whilst the German is away somwhere and won't be back for a while to find out.

That to me seems a more likley story. Thai girl cheats falung boyfriend, Not uncommon is it? .

Edited by Mr Ling Noi

Hey guys, somebody had think that maybe the poor guy had a very severe case of diarrea and that's why he didn't stop in the police checkpoint, and that he left the car carrying 2 bags full of toilet paper and even more, that when he came back after shitting his ass off his car wasn't there anymore... poor dude. :o

Gianni

There cant be too many new, black, 7 series beamers with those alloys and un-tinted windows in pattaya..

Especially with that number plate 6699 :o These are normally "bought" plates for those that want a little bit of personalisation.

I can't make out where it is registered though....

There cant be too many new, black, 7 series beamers with those alloys and un-tinted windows in pattaya..

Im fairly sure I saw him pulled up @ traffic lights on sukumvit road about a month ago :D

Bit late to catch him them?

Probably in Surat Thani by now :o

Who knows why he took off? I do have to admit that running away with 2 bags leaving your BMW behind which is registered to your name could leave a dustcloud of suspicion behind....and finding some Thai slut in your car with some prohibited substance in her possession who's running her mouth off won't do you any good either and they love to see foreighners on the front page of the newspapers, that's what I've noticed! Anyway...if you can't do the time, then don't do the crime....

Did you see the Dutch guy getting convicted the other day? No proof, just some Thai bitch telling the police that he was involved in drugs: life sentence! Thailand is not the country to mess around with drugs, nor certain type of women... Chok Dee!

Have a new theory.

The girl was not with the German at all.She is just a local pill head who saw the pot bellied,moustache wearing,heavily perspiring falang ( well that's the pic we all have in our heads ?) make off and jumped into the beemer hoping to claim posession when the police decide they can no longer be arsed with the case ?

Especially with that number plate 6699 :o These are normally "bought" plates for those that want a little bit of personalisation.

I can't make out where it is registered though....

Hang on a mo' - was there not a recent high profile politician running the show who was big into 9's, 6's and mulitples thereof?.

I think we should be told. Maybe the bags contained tax returns?. :D

That's because it's a 5 series in the photos not a 7.....

Yes,I thought so too, but even a 520 costs 3.5millio bht and a 530 nearer 5 millio.

My guess is it's the 530, quicker for trips between Pattaya and Koh Samui, as the Paper said originally.

So is Hans Offmebags a guest in a 5 star police cell ?

The media seems very quiet on this since the original story! :o