East Pattaya Motorbike Theft Gang arrested by Police

Rimmer

East Pattaya Motorbike Theft Gang arrested by Police

bike-11.jpg
PATTAYA:--Nongprue Police, who are responsible for policing the East-side of Pattaya, conducted a series of raids on Thursday which saw the arrest of 10 individuals and resulted in the seizure of many stolen vehicles.

Police Colonel Somnook, the Chief of Nongprue Police, led the operation, following Police complaints relating to the theft of motorbikes from various locations around the East-side of Pattaya during the months of July and August.

On each occasion descriptions of those suspected of stealing the bikes was similar leading Police to believe the same gang were responsible for each of the reported crimes.
Full Story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/99219/east-pattaya-motorbike-theft-gang-arrested-police/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-08-16

The police needs to do more to make tourists and inhabitants of Pattaya feel safe as safe can be. The top brass needs to give a "pep talk" to its forces not to slack off or get bribed. Oh, I am asking for too much. If the gang gets 10 years in prison it may deter others. Sometimes the deterrence effect works.

Is it my observation or am I being biased but whenever a foreigner gets pinged for being a naughty boy (Or girl) then the photos seem to be so much better. ie they have good lighting and generally always show the "guilty bastards" face. But when the naughty boys are local people then the light fades and faces are generally hidden.

What gives...maybe its a case of "Loss of face"

Ok I'll grab my coat.....

• Like 1

Is it my observation or am I being biased but whenever a foreigner gets pinged for being a naughty boy (Or girl) then the photos seem to be so much better. ie they have good lighting and generally always show the "guilty bastards" face. But when the naughty boys are local people then the light fades and faces are generally hidden.

What gives...maybe its a case of "Loss of face"

Ok I'll grab my coat.....

Don't know about that, but it's the first time I've seen blurred faces on these police station photos. Maybe it's the newspaper doing the blur.