Need a Bike To Rent

Bingo66

Got a buyer for my last bike (i'm saving for a R6) and it's a good price so I need to sell it this weekend. However I still need a bike to get to work for 1 - 2 months in BANGKOK, wheres a cheap place to rent? Or does anyone have anything for rent? I'm open to CBR 150's as well if people have bought the 500 and can't get rid of their 150 ...

Never rented before in BKK, I've seen bkk bike rentals but i'm not paying over 3,000 for a honda click when I can get a new one on finance for same price. And no I don't want to buy, that's the whole point of selling this! lol, I suppose I could rent it outside BKK if it's gonna be cheaper?

I have 10 years riding experience, 4 years in bkk and 2 thai driving licenses and UK, and a Work Permit!

Edited by Bingo66

3000B a month sounds reasonable, just 100B per day. Do you want them to just give it away for free? They probably have an old model round the back that they would do for even cheaper.

Indeed 3,000 is reasonable, hence that's what I will pay, they were asking something silly like 5,000 + .... When I can buy a new one for 3,000 / month but I don't want 2 bikes anymore!

And I'm not gonna drive some 10 year old click that hits 40km/h in 5th gear while vibrating down the road lol.

If BKK is gonna be prices like this, I'll just rent outside bkk for 3k and drive it in. I doubt a lot of farang rent or ride in BKK, I rarely see any.

Edited by SeaVisionBurma

3000B a month sounds reasonable, just 100B per day. Do you want them to just give it away for free? They probably have an old model round the back that they would do for even cheaper.

Indeed 3,000 is reasonable, hence that's what I will pay, they were asking something silly like 5,000 + .... When I can buy a new one for 3,000 / month but I don't want 2 bikes anymore!

And I'm not gonna drive some 10 year old click that hits 40km/h in 5th gear while vibrating down the road lol.

If BKK is gonna be prices like this, I'll just rent outside bkk for 3k and drive it in. I doubt a lot of farang rent or ride in BKK, I rarely see any.

Ah, I see, well I know someone who can help, I don't have the name of his company but I'll send you his number.

• Like 1

There is an English man who rents scooters in Bangkok .He prefers long term rental ,ie a month up .I think its called Bangkok motorcycle rentals .He advertises in the Bike for sale classifyied section of Thaivisa .He is based in North Bangkok towards MooChit .

• Like 1

Thanks for the info guys, I'll check out all the leads today.

People messaging me to rent clicks and finos for 5,000, need not waste their time and read the original post.

Bangkokbikerentals.com are doing brisk business in scooters and larger bikes - might be worth a shout.

Thanks for the info guys, I'll check out all the leads today.

People messaging me to rent clicks and finos for 5,000, need not waste their time and read the original post.

Bangkokbikerentals.com are doing brisk business in scooters and larger bikes - might be worth a shout.

Already checked them out, silly prices.

Checked out a CBR 150 tonight for 8,000 / 2 months, front end was damaged though i'm 99% sure so left it, rather than going into wall trying to corner.