Beautiful day.

hansgruber

These are the days that make Phuket the best.

Rented a jetski down at Kata and had a good 15 min ride for 1000 baht.

Now for a ride down to Rawai for a steamed fish and then over to the port to check out the Library ship.

Whats the rest of you doing on this wonderful day in Phuket?

• Like 1

You must be a thrill seeker - renting a jet ski.

No, he said Kata. No problems whatsoever with jetski's on Kata Beach.

Ha ha there you are wrong my friend.

I had a friend over for a holiday staying at the Med and he had a pretty serious run in with the jetski "boys" about a year ago. I personally witnessed the end of the saga and was not exactly pleasant.

I had a friend over for a holiday staying at the Med and he had a pretty serious run in with the jetski "boys" about a year ago. I personally witnessed the end of the saga and was not exactly pleasant.

Thanks, that's the exception that proves the rule.

How about a late wake up,

then a few beers for lunch then enjoy an Afternoon short time with your favorite lady, curtains closed AC on full blast nice and cool,

After that hit the Nai Harn beach for a swim and a sunset... Perfect day i reckon...oooy Thailand is Sabai land for sure...tongue.png

enjoy

• Like 1

I finally found the Wat Chalong geocache today after failing to find it last time I tried.

Broke my scooter on the way to Big Buddha to take some night shots, but got some great help from local family who saw my problem. Will be delivering a bottle of local whiskey to them later on.

Thanks, that's the exception that proves the rule.

I've seen a number of ugly jet ski encounters at Kata also, especially down past Club Med. Cops get called in, atm run follows, then all smiles once cash is extracted.

Had a nice day at Karon in the sun with friends, then watching passing Russian ladies while enjoying a beverage across the street from the beach.