New dating site - Supergik

SunriseTacos

• 2 weeks later...

What a load of garbage and maybe you are mr insideout, as they say like attracts like...

Huh, calm down. Did I hit a sensitive spot?

Never said there was anything wrong with going to Nana to find a gf or a gik. But to imagine it is a difference to meet them at a thai-foreigner dating site, and Nana, well, then you fool yourself.

do singapore call a bit on the side as a gik too

Nope definitely not. Very few thai words make it into the singlish lexicon in fact none that i can think off. Most singaporeans that don't have a good understanding of thai culture know the universal sawadee kup just like how everyone knows ni hao ma in mandarin.

It's just that there are many thais residing in singapore and many singaporean men are married to thai women and thai disco themes are popular in singapore so it's not surprising that someone from that country would know some of the slang words or it could be a thai person residing in singapore that set it up.

Nope definitely not. Very few thai words make it into the singlish lexicon in fact none that i can think off. Most singaporeans that don't have a good understanding of thai culture know the universal sawadee kup just like how everyone knows ni hao ma in mandarin.

It's just that there are many thais residing in singapore and many singaporean men are married to thai women and thai disco themes are popular in singapore so it's not surprising that someone from that country would know some of the slang words or it could be a thai person residing in singapore that set it up.

My wife says that they are posting on many Thai only language sites (clubsideline.com) which makes me think its a Thai educated overseas. Unless, its a foreigner who reads and writes Thai that well...doubtful.

My wife says that they are posting on many Thai only language sites (clubsideline.com) which makes me think its a Thai educated overseas. Unless, its a foreigner who reads and writes Thai that well...doubtful.

opps i think you quoted my post wrongly.

All these thai dating sites, are just the same as going to Nana and meet a girl there. No difference...

Ok, some girls are not willing to go to Nana, so they meet up on the dating site instead, but apart from that, same thing.

This says more about you than anyone else.

All girls in nana are prostitutes.

Some girls on dating websites are prostitutes, but not all. I've dated a couple of girls recently from a website, I didn't pay shit. It's not too hard to tell what girls are looking for money - look for crap English, overly easy to be impressed, and slutty pictures.

Edited by razorramone

All these thai dating sites, are just the same as going to Nana and meet a girl there. No difference...

Ok, some girls are not willing to go to Nana, so they meet up on the dating site instead, but apart from that, same thing.

Huh, calm down. Did I hit a sensitive spot?

Never said there was anything wrong with going to Nana to find a gf or a gik. But to imagine it is a difference to meet them at a thai-foreigner dating site, and Nana, well, then you fool yourself.

Actually just says a lot about the type of women you attract if you believe all the girls on dating sites are hookers.

There are plenty on there but by no means are they the majority.

I've lost count of the number of girls I've met / dated / slept with from TF and never have I been asked for money or had any reason to believe any of them were pros.

You can usually spot the pros a mile off just by the photos and profile. If you're not sure a few questions can clarify without offending.

Some girls on dating websites are prostitutes, but not all. I've dated a couple of girls recently from a website, I didn't pay shit. It's not too hard to tell what girls are looking for money - look for crap English, overly easy to be impressed, and slutty pictures.

Yeah there's so many obvious signs like all the photos being in clubs and bars and having their contact details plastered all over the profile for anyone to contact them.

To make claims that all Thai girls attracted to farangs are hookers is plain stupid.

Yeah there's so many obvious signs like all the photos being in clubs and bars and having their contact details plastered all over the profile for anyone to contact them.

To make claims that all Thai girls attracted to farangs are hookers is plain stupid.

I must admit that I do find it amusing when their photo collection is a series of portraits taken in different hotel rooms ... whistling.gif

That negative aside ... I've met some lovely, genuine lassies from the dating sites ... history now though ... rolleyes.gif

guys guys comeon talking about dating websites having hookers? I mean duh it's a fact that unsavory ppl use these dating sites to either scam money from truly love lorn ppl from either sexes. Who hasn't heard of some poor sod male/female that got cheated by some 'lover' with a fake profile on the other end.

These sites also attract free lancers too and of course geniuine ppl. It's the same almost everywhere.