Anyone interested in playing fantasy football?

RaysFan

I just started one called gridiron asia, http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/1933028, which has a 10am live draft on Sunday morning if you're still interested

Well.... the OP's ESPN league seems to be stalled at 4 teams, and yours has one.

Eight teams are the minimum required to get started, and the season kicks off a week from tomorrow.

I'll be happy to play in either league (assuming that either one of them manages to get off the ground...), but I don't want to be involved with two.

I'm already signed up in the OP's ESPN "chiang mai" league, but I will keep an eye on yours as well, and I'll jump in if it looks like yours is going to be the one with a quorum come draft day.

In order to do that, it looks like I (or anyone else who might be interested...) will need a league ID and PW, won't we?

As the OP seems to have abandoned ship I think I'll be joining you after all, and I'd encourage any of the other stymied managers in the "chiang mai" ESPN league to join me (including the OP!)

I gather that your NFL.com league is a "public" league, and that the players that have joined shortly before the draft in years past are simply folks who've registered with the site and asked to be placed in the next available league, right?

Time is short, (since your draft will take place at 10am tomorrow), but if we ALL move over there quickly, we'll have a league with a majority of Chiang Mai residents involved.

See you on the flipside!

It's free to join, no pass word or anything, just follow the link and sign up with nfl.com. It usually fills up the day before the draft. I did it last year and the majority of the players were active, but they all joined within a few hours

NFL.com is telling me that yours is a custom league, and that a password IS necessary.

If that's not the case, can you tell us how to join after registering with NFL.com?

I ran into the same problem. The best thing I can think of is creating a new league and hooing there is more interest since football starts this week. I am pretty sure I can create a private league then change it to public before the draft so it fills.

Ill post the league in a few hours.

Sent from my GT-I9500

You only need the password if you want to join as a manager. The problem the first time is that I didn't publish the league, but I've changed everything to open, no password required.

Join Here: http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=1933028
League ID: 1933028
League Password: football

Good Luck

Jamie

Edited by senoremac

Ok, I'm signed up. We currently have 5 players and are 25 hours (correct?) away from the draft. Please join! 5 spots available.

Side note... Anyone want to get together for the draft, all nerd style with our laptops and have a beer? Let me know.