Experienced web designer/developer for full-time in Pattaya, Chanthaburi

small-collage.jpg

The Gist

I'm currently seeking full-time employment in Eastern Thaland (Pattaya, Chonburi, Chanthaburi, Trat) related to web design and front-end development with a company who can offer a work permit. I have 17 years of web design and programming experience and have worked for many large and well-known global corporations such as Warner Brothers, Pepsi, Ogilvy & Mather, Sanyo, Isuzu, Lionsgate, Tomy, and Audi. My designs have won awards from well-known publications and organizations, such as Communcation Arts, and my coding has been used on many high-traffic corporate websites.

Skills

My core strengths are graphic design, HTML 4 & 5, CSS 2 & 3, JavaScript, Flash, and ActionScript. I love jQuery and Bootstrap and lately have been developing responsive websites. I'm an expert with Photoshop and Flash. Over the years, I've picked up the basics of many different programming languages and technologies, so I have a very good general understanding of most of the popular web technologies in use. I frequently code in PHP with MySQL, however for this full-time position I'd like to find something that deals with the front-end. Additionally, I have a great deal of experience organizing small teams of outside contractors to take a website from concept to completion. Because of my understanding of PHP and other languages, I can closely monitor the entire process to ensure everything is completed correctly and on time.

Other skills that I posses, but don't necessarily market myself as an expert of, are photography, copywriting, proofreading, SEO and print design.

About

I'm a United States citizen and a native English speaker. I'm 31 years old, male, and am currently living in Trat, Thailand. If I find a good position I will relocate to your area. Something I like to address from the beginning is that I have a stutter. Sometimes it's not bad, but other times it's difficult for me to communicate. If a position requires a great deal of telephone conversations, public speaking, etc, then it would not be a good fit for me.

Portfolio / Contact

For my bio, resume, work examples, and contact information, please visit the link below. You can also send me a message on ThaiVisa.

http://www.pixeldigital.com/folio/

Two recent responsive design projects that haven't been added to the portfolio yet can be seen at:

http://www.the10thvail.com/ and http://www.gamecreekvail.com/

For these two websites, I was responsible for the front-end coding and PHP/MySQL backend using a customized WordPress installation.

Thank you for your time,

Gavin

Edited by gavin310