Breaking Bad on DVD?

Ned

I'm going to downgrade my True Visions package so no more Sundance Channel. I'm hooked on Breaking Bad (have watched the first three series) so I'm wondering if anyone out there in CM has seen or bought series 4 or 5 on DVD.

Thanks

eztv.it That is if you have a reasonable Internet connection.

You said nothing about you have to accept the estv toolbar. And they will pester you without end. You give up your google tool bar if thats what you use now. Nothing is free.

Including eztv.

You said nothing about you have to accept the estv toolbar. And they will pester you without end. You give up your google tool bar if thats what you use now. Nothing is free.

Including eztv.

I didn't say anything because I've never seen the toolbar nor 'required' to accept as they are normally opt in. Not required to accept and my Google toolbar is still the same as always. Guess one needs to read the fine print or careful of what buttons you push. wink.png

All of eztv's stuff is on kat, and others I guess.

That's true but eztv puts up the latest episodes usually before any others on their site than it migrates to the others. If I want full seasons then I do look elsewhere. But if I need latest episodes than I use them.

Go to stream-tv.me they have all the seasons listed,use putlocker,allmyvidoes,sockshare,

vidbull they are the fastest,

Just watched the latest episode of Hell on wheels , its a good series, no buffering.

regards Worgeordie

Including eztv.

I didn't say anything because I've never seen the toolbar nor 'required' to accept as they are normally opt in. Not required to accept and my Google toolbar is still the same as always. Guess one needs to read the fine print or careful of what buttons you push. wink.png

I tried it 3 times and each time they require me to accept their toolbar otherwise no estv for me. I will keep trying however.

I often look for various TV series on DVD and have never found Breaking Bad. And some that I did find, once "Mad Men" were screwed up. I bought every season, and the DVDs had only one full show, then 15 minutes of the next shows (let's say there are 4 per disc) and then they crapped out. So, I have seen a portion of EVERY Mad Men show, that was really frustrating ...and am now watching them all on True again.

It is pretty expensive to buy a whole series, so taking the chance that they might not work ...well??

I did find "Weeds" once, and bought the first 6 years, which all worked perfectly. But there are now two more seasons to be had. But that cost 1800 baht ...which isn't a lot for all those shows, but is a LOT, if you find they don't work!!

Anyway, if anyone knows a good, reliable vendor for any series, I would appreciate the suggestions. I try to go to the same vendors, to ensure I get some quality, but it doesn't always work and they tend to move around. (I was getting some from a place in KSK, but they are no longer there.)

Including eztv.

This is nonsense. Are you sure you went to EZTV.IT and not some misspelt malware site hanging on it's coat tails? ESTV.COM for example? Try again. smile.png

One of the best organised, least demanding (in fact non-demanding) sites on the web. Quick with everything, dependable quality and fast downloads with no crap.

Edited by Greenside

Including eztv.

This is nonsense. Are you sure you went to EZTV.IT and not some misspelt malware site hanging on it's coat tails? ESTV.COM for example? Try again. smile.png

One of the best organised, least demanding (in fact non-demanding) sites on the web. Quick with everything, dependable quality and fast downloads with no crap.

I used the link the poster mentioned.

I tried it 3 times and each time they require me to accept their toolbar otherwise no estv for me. I will keep trying however.

Very strange. I've been using them for a long time now. Just went to their site and tried everything to find a toolbar for them with no luck. They have another site specifically for their opt in toolbar. Did you try to join as a member, as I haven't and maybe the difference.

Very strange. I've been using them for a long time now. Just went to their site and tried everything to find a toolbar for them with no luck. They have another site specifically for their opt in toolbar. Did you try to join as a member, as I haven't and maybe the difference.

I just had a look at ezytv and as a non member I clicked on the latest episode of BB and it added to my torrent client without issue or the request for any toolbar add-ons.

Including eztv.

Probably that's because of a typing mistake. Did you perhaps go to estv.it instead of eztv.it ?

Edited by AngelsLariat

They are not accepting any more registrations.

Edited by circusman

I got this far now. But I need some program to open this file. I have no idea what.

You need a torrent client installed on your computer such as uTorrent, which I highly recommend. It will be useful for all other torrent sites not just that one. When you click on the torrent link it will automatically start downloading with the uTorrent client.

Including eztv.

just checked, no toolbar and it is EZTV.it not ESTV

if circusman did not know that he needed a torrent program to grab torrents, then he might need a little more help than just a link or two.

There are a lot of dummy torrents thrown up out there, by those anti-piracy groups and also by just plain idiots who like to mess with people.

My advice would be to use thepiratebay and only download from a "skull" ...go to the site and you will see what i mean.

Otherwise, KAT.PH is good too, as long as you only grab "verified" torrents.

good luck with your learning curve on this stuff...

additionally, you should lock down your browser a bit more... i use ghostery and //blocking ads removed//

Using Better pop up blocker also helps keep out those "underpages" that other blockers will miss

Edited by Tywais
Discussion of ad blocking
  • Like 1

I bought seasons 4 and the first half of season 5 in BKK. The second half of season 5 has just begun to play in the US and a DVD probably won't be available for 3-4 more months (I guess)...

I watched episode 10 of season 5 last night (via torrent). They've got me hooked again. I can't wait to see how this all plays out.

Circusman needs a couple of hours with someone who knows the ropes or his computer will be a writhing mass of malware in about a day. Really.

Been on my own computer since 1997. I am wise to malware. Getting up and running with torrents requires tip toeing through a mine field of crap. I like a lean mean machiine. As of now I feel I have a 50-50 chance of getting hooked up to torrents. Thanks for all the help guys.