Democrats want answers on procurement of luxurious clocks worth Bt15m

webfact

The Dems are wasting their breath as answers will not be forthcomming as shown in the multitude of scenario's that have been highlighted over this past year. What can't speak can't lie. When caught with their greedy little fingers in the pie they simply ignore the issue and ask for endless adjournments until the issue simply fades away.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They really have no shame. This is what happens when they feel they can get away with everything because our dear lady PM doesn't care and will NEVER hold them responsible. Probably it's peanuts for her.

30182356-01_big_zpsd057d596.jpg

When I saw this photo of Yingluck sometime ago, she definitely reminded me of someone and I couldn't put my finger on it, but now all is clear. She has the same look on her face (and mannerisms) as 'Queenie' from Black Adder 2.wink.png

IN all fairness, they do apparently syncronise online..... but, I see there is a brand plate at the bottom of the clock. If could just make it out, who wants to bet I could find the same thing on eBay for less than half the price?

My phone cost 4,900 baht, and also syncronises the time online, it will continue to do so even during the earlier mentioned 8 hour blackout. Further, I can set it to any timezone in the world. In short, it has all the features of the 75,000 baht clock - and you can use it to call, sms, email etc. as well.

OMG............does that mean by any chance that the new ipads that were bought for all MP's would be able to give an accurate indication of time in any remote part of the world at any given moment, including hubs of trade and industry like Tajikistan?

Edited by GentlemanJim
  • Like 1