Good delayed pranks and wind ups to play on friend at their house?

I'm visiting a friend next week and am starting to run out of ideas for tricks/pranks/wind ups to play on him at his house.facepalm.gif

Looking for new suggestions!!! In the past i've found a shoe in the freezer( It took my foot a week to thaw out!)clap2.gif

Beer cans tied under the exhaust etccheesy.gif

C'mon members...I need some ammo....something different, that will shock him day's after we have left.w00t.gif

None of that raw fish under the bed malarky either.xsick.gif.pagespeed.ic.JLyi1A2P2g.webp

Cheersdrunk.gif.pagespeed.ce.hfErN2aQEE.gif

CCC

Place an ad in the paper and sell his car for a complete bargain. Obviously put his phone number as the contact number. He should receive several hundred calls over the next month. Will cost you the ad price, but worth every penny.

How's that? I've got better if need be.

Place an ad in the paper and sell his car for a complete bargain. Obviously put his phone number as the contact number. He should receive several hundred calls over the next month. Will cost you the ad price, but worth every penny.

How's that? I've got better if need be.

That's a bit over the top for what i had in mind Kris.

He could repeat that trick on me from afar, need to be careful.

I would love to park a caravan full of concrete on his land and cover it in well worded graffiti.

Let's keep it smaller.

Cheers

CCC

Paint a bar of soap in clear nail polish/varnish. Guaranteed never to lather no matter how much you rub.

Change the contents of a shampoo bottle with sunscreen. Also guaranteed never to lather. If you want to be a total prick, exchange the shampoo for hair removal cream instead - might be a bit of a test on your friendship though.

Inject some white vinegar laced with chilli down a tube of toothpaste. It will lather......and your mate will be frothing.

• Like 1

A friend of mine rigs his own house when I visit - marbles in the medicine cabinet (I'm a Pharmacist so I'm I allowed to snoop :)

He's drained my fuel tank

He adds lemon juice to ice cubes - wonderful with single malt

Waters down the whisky with tea

Mentholated talc on the toilet paper

Shuts the water intake off for the toilet

Flushes when I shower

Leaves short and curries in the bed and bath tub

Sets the alarm clock in my room for 0200

Plays pipe music at 0600

Puts olive oil on my reading glasses

Painted a hitler moustache on my drivers licence

Calls my Mum and says I don't look well and he's worried

He buys cheap dollar cologne and sprays it outside to ensure mozzies have a feast

He's rubbed the blue toilet pucks on my flip flops

When he visits me he disconnects all the plugs and it takes me days to reset everything and then he zaps all my DVR recordings. He'll say it's vintage port only to find out he's put wine and lots of sugar. Salt and pepper caps removed. Unscrews lightbulbs - took me years and cost me a fortune.

When we go to the cinema he always buys tickets for some Shrek type movie when my heart is set on Schindlers list or the likes.

I won't mention what I do for professional reasons :)

• Like 2

A friend of mine rigs his own house when I visit - marbles in the medicine cabinet (I'm a Pharmacist so I'm I allowed to snoop :)

He's drained my fuel tank

He adds lemon juice to ice cubes - wonderful with single malt

Waters down the whisky with tea

Mentholated talc on the toilet paper

Shuts the water intake off for the toilet

Flushes when I shower

Leaves short and curries in the bed and bath tub

Sets the alarm clock in my room for 0200

Plays pipe music at 0600

Puts olive oil on my reading glasses

Painted a hitler moustache on my drivers licence

Calls my Mum and says I don't look well and he's worried

He buys cheap dollar cologne and sprays it outside to ensure mozzies have a feast

He's rubbed the blue toilet pucks on my flip flops

When he visits me he disconnects all the plugs and it takes me days to reset everything and then he zaps all my DVR recordings. He'll say it's vintage port only to find out he's put wine and lots of sugar. Salt and pepper caps removed. Unscrews lightbulbs - took me years and cost me a fortune.

When we go to the cinema he always buys tickets for some Shrek type movie when my heart is set on Schindlers list or the likes.

I won't mention what I do for professional reasons :)

Umm, you did. Your a pharmacist right.