Any good restaurants in Asoke area?

sweandfree

Does anyone know if there is some good restaurant in the Asoke area?
A lot of my friends work in that area, but only have 1 hour lunch breaks, so its impossibole to go somewhere else for eat.

Would be perfect with some schnitzel och grilled chicken.

Over & Out.

Little heralded gem:

Buffet lunch at S15 Hotel, 2nd floor (about a block west of the Asoke BTS north side of the street). They have a sign out front each day for 275 baht- and that's what the bill will be- no adders for service charge or taxes. Great food and selection varies each day. Wonderful (but simple) desserts, with cheesecake on occasion.

Pay no attention to the suffocating smell of citronella (or maybe lemon oil- hard to tell) in the lobby. It's much nicer on the 2nd floor.

Edited by impulse

• 2 weeks later...

Try "Rossano" in Asoke Soi 3. It's one of the oldest and best Italian restaurants in town. Many businessmen like it for a quick lunch and I like it for an extended lunch or dinner.

Rossano recently reduced prices (yes, reduced. no typo!) on his wines. He told me he sells more since and makes more profit. OK, maybe not an option for a business lunch, but still.

Try the Spaghetti Casopipa (seafood), just great.

• Like 2

There is also a Swiss restaurant on Soi 19 that does schnitzel. Name escapes me. Big Mama's Pizzeria, the Cross Bar, Pala Pizza...too many good restaurants around Asoke to know where to even begin.

Madam Saranair...the Thai restaurant next to Big Mama is excellent as well.

North East Family Restaurant located on Skhumvit between the Exchange tower building and Soi 18. Good prices and excellent issan thai food. Most items less than 100thb. Thai beers 75thb and large bottles for 120thb. Nice AC restaurant.

• 1 month later...