where can buy ? lighter gas refill

retell

My local gass bottle refiler has them in his shop I am in chiang Mai so maby not much help

worth a look in town for a place where they actually refill bottles haven't seen one yet but there should be a ptt lpg station that does that somewhere near i guess any way thanks

I buy the gas in Korat. Weird, but I found it at a watch/clock shop. The shop had a stand outside where they display some repairs etc, and in the stand they had the gas. And I've seen it at more than one shop like this. What the gas has to do with watches or clocks is beyond me, but that is where I have found it.

post-171-0-16037000-1377479906_thumb.jpg

I am sure they sell along the river market in Muk, where about half way down on the left they have zippo lighters as well

i guess you tell me at the side opposite the river / not where the underground market is , think i saw that place pretty near that amulet military stuff place ?

I think the OP is referring to a butane type gas lighter, and that gas is usually contained in a pressurized can. Many common zippos take the fluid type gas and that is easily found, and probably 7-11. But never seen the pressurized gas at a 7.

ok thanks everybody but found it near the market nearby tot office

in a shop selling clocks and watches

30 Thb for a can downside no adapters come with it

I've bought two cans in the past. Both came with adapters, though the lighter I was refilling didn't need them. I still have a set of the adapters (5 sizes), if you can't find, I could post to you.

ok thanks everybody but found it near the market nearby tot office

in a shop selling clocks and watches

30 Thb for a can downside no adapters come with it

I've bought two cans in the past. Both came with adapters, though the lighter I was refilling didn't need them. I still have a set of the adapters (5 sizes), if you can't find, I could post to you.

that would be great the gasbottles they sell do not come with those things

so i am interested

PM me for adress detail and such

I think maybe your next post will be "where can I buy flints" .

Even in Phuket with hundreds of lighter sellers and shops selling copy Zippo's they were very hard to get.

no cos i have a gas lichter and still have firestones only needed the refill bottle

I think the OP is referring to a butane type gas lighter, and that gas is usually contained in a pressurized can. Many common zippos take the fluid type gas and that is easily found, and probably 7-11. But never seen the pressurized gas at a 7.

Yes, I found a butane filled can for my handheld stove lighter in the Ubon Big C. It cost 40 baht a can and was sold by a vendor next to DTAC booth. The vendor also sells flashlights, digital clocks, bb guns and all sorts of odds and ends.

Maybe you can find one at Big C in Mukdahan.