Hey Kan Win....

Totster

Hi Totster, :D

As per your request, Kan do:- :D

This year we tried to show the FUN side of Songkran as The “World’s Greatest Wet T-Shirt Competition, Smiling Faces Competition & Make-up Competition together with the Finger Signs Competition and least but, not last the Most Colourful Outfits on a Pick-up Competition.”

Just a little taster one or three or so for now, as it is still on in Kan today 17th April.

Double Trouble :o

large.jpg

Should have around 600 photos, but will cut this down to around 100 on my webpage, and yes plenty for all to see.

This year we have

The Usual Suspects.

large.jpg

This year of the female gender (caption competition to follow on the “Fun & BarFred)

And then

Before

large.jpg

And after

Your face needs a good Clean

large.jpg

"Tank you very big" the girl said and the old boy said "Kap On"

And then this is a very polite way to do it

In-coming Bucket

large.jpg

Will start tomorrow and then today’s photos from “The Last Day in Kan” next week.

Must admit, this year’s was much busier than last year in Kan, but just as polite as ever.

Anyways, thank you to my good mate “Simon the Aussie”, for helping me out once again this year who took most of them as he chickened out of driving, so I had to do it once again, don’t blame him though. :D

Total Bedloom on the Road

large.jpg

Anyone else got some ????? If so, Post hear Please.

Yours truly, :D

Kan Win :D

P.S. Please do NOT try taking photos whilst “driving” like I did and still do. :D

:D

Kan do and a BIG thank you “hughden” for you great photos. Will look on pbase.

Any one else out there wishing to share their photos with us? :o

Happy Shooting

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

hughden:

In the photo captioned " What are they looking at....? " on your website

I guess they where looking at the totally naked ladyboys dancing and showing off on their

balcony overlooking walking street. ( edit well yeah its the next photo along Dooh )

Do I get a prize for a correct guess ??? :D nope :o

Edited by johng

Yes, you win the prize!!! Which is you get to choose one of the young "ladies" as a companion for the evening.

They loved the attention. Some other shots were even more "over exposed" but I felt them not suitable for Pbase which tends to censor too many titties and other bits.