Thai Visa Forum Get-togethers

corkscrew

We're working on plans to have several simultaneously in different parts of the country in July, giving more people a chance to attend.

cv

July :D Perfect timing - music to my ears CV. :o

:D Sounds good to me too! :D:D July in Surin, Korat, Udon , CM, Phuket, Pattaya or Bangkok? Keep us informed of the locations for travel arrangements. :D

We're working on plans to have several simultaneously in different parts of the country in July, giving more people a chance to attend.

cv

July :D Perfect timing - music to my ears CV. :D

Oh yeah... wonderful ... :o

totster :D

cv

Oh yeah... wonderful ... :D

You'll be back in time for the xmas parties :o

cv

cv

You'll be back in time for the xmas parties :o

cv

Tots - now worries mate - pm me your mobile # and I'll make sure I ring you at the pissup. :D

Edited by britmaveric

cv

You'll be back in time for the xmas parties :D

cv

Tots - now worries mate - pm me your mobile # and I'll make sure I ring you at the pissup. :D

:D:D

Thanks.. I think :o

Why the need for getting pissed - what about another social occasion like a bowling or pool competition?

The activities you've suggested still sound like a pissup to me.. :D

What about an ice-caking competition for the ladies forum? :o

i think that getting pissed is optional neeranam. you can always say no. and if you dont drink, YOU will remember everything the next day so you will have the advantage when it comes to piss taking.

quite simple really.

Why the need for getting pissed - what about another social occasion like a bowling or pool competition?

I think a lot of these geezers would need to be pretty well lubricated before attempting anything complicated like that :o

It was suggested a long, long, long time ago that we should have regular meeting places/watering holes in different places, where members could meet. For example the Harley Bar somewhere in Pattaya.

The idea never seemed to gain much attention or support though.

Too many members come and go at different times, making it difficult to schedule get-togethers that suit everybody's trips.

I hosted a party last year in Pattaya. Got to meet a couple of members (I think Jai Dee's better half has finally let him out of the doghouse after that affair :D ).

I heard that there were some other members there, but never met them, didn't even know who to look for.

What happens at these events, does everyone sit there with a laptop computer?

'cos it seems we have a higher user base of piss-heads than pool players or bowelers...

Well the above lot are just plain alchies, we down in here in phuket know how to party proper..

.. isnt that right?

What happens at these events, does everyone sit there with a laptop computer?

we down in here in phuket know how to party proper..

.. isnt that right?

Yet to be determined.... :o

It was suggested a long, long, long time ago that we should have regular meeting places/watering holes in different places, where members could meet. For example the Harley Bar somewhere in Pattaya.

<snip>

...I thought it was the Majestics in Jomtien...

Are you suggesting that it's manly to get pissed?

Extremely manly. rarrrrrrr :o

Although, if you're pumping weights, getting head and smoking, as well as getting pissed then you're off the top of the manly-ometer!!

:D

If we're talking July then I'm game for a knees-up. I was in BKK for the Christmas do but didn't end up going.

The activities you've suggested still sound like a pissup to me.. :D

What about an ice-caking competition for the ladies forum? :o

Been in the Ladies Forum lately? How about a male performance competition???? :D:D:D