New evidence in American expat death points to natural causes

webfact

Some other kindA 'Merikan Founding Father speaks to us from beyond the grave...trouble is, he's mumbling, apparently...getAloadAthisOne:

**New evidence in American expat death points to natural causes

Phuket Gazette**

**foul play is now “definitely suspected”.**

Huh? so, being murdered by a jealous lover is a *Natural Cause*, now? OK...makes sense to me. ;-} rap. crazy.gif

You make the mistake of looking for logic in statements made by thais....i learned to not to make the same mistake years ago.

• Like 1

I think the headline is a joke ??

The text state : “may have been written before his death,” and that foul play is now “definitely suspected”.

I am not a native english speaker - but don't that mean - that now we suspect that he died out of UNnatural causes ?? (like murder, foul play)

• Like 1

Some other kindA 'Merikan Founding Father speaks to us from beyond the grave...trouble is, he's mumbling, apparently...getAloadAthisOne:

Phuket Gazette**

**foul play is now “definitely suspected”.**

Huh? so, being murdered by a jealous lover is a *Natural Cause*, now? OK...makes sense to me. ;-} rap. crazy.gif

You make the mistake of looking for logic in statements made by thais....i learned to not to make the same mistake years ago.

I bet you're one of those people who gets drawn into the ThaiVisa April Fools' story every year too. Surely an old Thai hand like you can understand some pretty primary school levelThai: Detective Chadjen Maikaojai (hint, hint Mai Kao Jai!!!)

Maybe you were looking in the wrong places for you presumed logic. The tag line at the bottom of the article states:

– Entirely False

Phuket,spacer.gifThailand

16:16 local time (GMT +7)

Once again the superior farang intellect and rush to Thai Bash succumbs to the shot-in-its-own-foot syndrome.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 1

Looks like guy was something of a cowboy, with cowboy humor. IT is a joke! Jeez! Does one have to be an American to understand that? This is as plain silly as the "Paul is dead" stuff from years ago.

Phuket Gazette**

**foul play is now definitely suspected.**

Sure...and very "natural" in Thailand...It is called "4 Play".....

• Like 1

Would be highly intriguing to see some more photos, showing his daily life as an expat in Thalang around 1870.

smile.png Dutch sailors going on shore in Pattani in the 17th century were offered women, they didn't have to go looking for a bar, kinda easy.

Would be highly intriguing to see some more photos, showing his daily life as an expat in Thalang around 1870.

smile.png Dutch sailors going on shore in Pattani in the 17th century were offered women, they didn't have to go looking for a bar, kinda easy.

The one nice thing about reading the comments in this thread is that it demonstrates why poorly educated bar girls find it so easy to outsmart the typical farang tourist. It's really not that much of a challenge.