Air mattress

bergen

Hi guys

I'll be passing through Bkk soon,and looking to buy an air mattress/floating mattress for use in a swimming pool.

Any suggestions on where to buy? smile.png

Plan B

Can bring you one (or more) from the UK Bergen if you just mean a standard blow-up Chinese-made camping-type air mattress, complete with the warnings that its not made for pools (but everyone uses them in poolstongue.png ). Cheap single would be about 350 baht, better quality about 600. [Happen to have been looking at them when my own camping mattress let me down on UK Nash Hash].

Have sources in my local town here for the camping variety. Running out of time to look for a made-for-pool airbed in the regional city (Leeds) though on this visit, but could do so on returning here in late September. Aunt's house sale still running slow - bladdy lawyers - can't hang around away from home in Thailand while they grind through the contract.

Edited by SantiSuk

Plan B

Can bring you one (or more) from the UK Bergen if you just mean a standard blow-up Chinese-made camping-type air mattress, complete with the warnings that its not made for pools (but everyone uses them in poolstongue.png ). Cheap single would be about 350 baht, better quality about 600. [Happen to have been looking at them when my own camping mattress let me down on UK Nash Hash].

Have sources in my local town here for the camping variety. Running out of time to look for a made-for-pool airbed in the regional city (Leeds) though on this visit, but could do so on returning here in late September. Aunt's house sale still running slow - bladdy lawyers - can't hang around away from home in Thailand while they grind through the contract.

Sounds good SantiSuk, go for the better quality ones! biggrin.png