Man Dressed Up As Policeman 'To Please His Girlfriend'

Lite Beer

Man Dressed Up As Policeman 'To Please His Girlfriend'

13777577151377757741l.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A man has been arrested in Pathumthani Province for disguising himself as a police officer.

A police patrol spotted the man, later identified as Mr. Narong Pon-anake, dressed as an anti-narcotics unit officer as he was standing in a petrol station on Rangsit Road.

However, the (real) police officer quickly recognised that the man was wearing an inaccurate uniform, so he questioned and arrested Mr. Narong. The police also found a walkie-talkie, a pair of handcuffs, and a fake badge for the anti-narcotics unit.

Mr. Narong, 43, said he bought the police captain uniform, and was on his way to see his girlfriend so that he could show off his counterfeit rank to her.

Source: http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNM056YzFOemN4TlE9PQ==

--KHAOSOD English 2013-08-29

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did this man actually do anything wrong ??? If he used the uniform to con the general public, as a disguise to cover up his identity because he was a wanted man, I cannot see what is wrong with this it was a private thing.

Many people dress wrongly in public, Ha Ha look at some of the foreigners here, I get into hysterics looking at them. Young adults looking like ghostbusters, boys acting like ladies, kids mugging, knifing shooting.

This guy could say " I'm just going to a fancy dress party" so what.

Similar to being in government and swearing not to speak about what happens around you, it's not an offense to know but becomes an offense to act upon it.

• Like 2

Did this man actually do anything wrong ??? If he used the uniform to con the general public, as a disguise to cover up his identity because he was a wanted man, I cannot see what is wrong with this it was a private thing.

Many people dress wrongly in public, Ha Ha look at some of the foreigners here, I get into hysterics looking at them. Young adults looking like ghostbusters, boys acting like ladies, kids mugging, knifing shooting.

Similar to being in government and swearing not to speak about what happens around you, it's not an offense to know but becomes an offense to act upon it.

Yes he did do something wrong. He was in public dressed as policeman. I don't believe it was just to impress his girlfriend. If that's all it was he should have stayed behind closed doors. I don't let my wife out in her french maids uniform because she is not french and she would be falsely advertising. giggle.gif

• Like 2

Yes he did do something wrong. He was in public dressed as policeman. I don't believe it was just to impress his girlfriend. If that's all it was he should have stayed behind closed doors. I don't let my wife out in her french maids uniform because she is not french and she would be falsely advertising. giggle.gif

I think it's time to go off topic.