Two Frenchmen and a Thai busted for stealing in Karon

webfact

Two Frenchmen and a Thai busted for stealing in Karon
Phuket Gazette

fr.jpg
Light-fingered Frenchmen fingered for shoplifting. Photo: Thawit Bilabdullar

PHUKET: Two Frenchmen and one Thai woman have been arrested after being caught stealing booze and snacks from a local chain of convenience stores in Karon.

The arrests followed reports of three people working together to shoplift at three different outlets of the Bamboo store franchise all on one day – Thursday.

Their modus operandi was to have one of them distract shop staff, while the other two lifted the merchandise.

Yesterday morning, one of the men visited one of the stores that he had allegedly been stealing from, and when the staff recognized him they notified the police.

The cops arrived swiftly and arrested Abdulharim Saad, 35, at the scene of his earlier crime. During questioning, Mr Saad confessed to shoplifting from two other Bamboo stores with the help of Moussa Keita, 19, and Thai national Choojai Traidecha, 26.

Soon after, the police took Mr Saad back to his hotel room at nearby Nanai Soi 8, where they arrested Ms Choojai. Later, Mr Moussa was arrested in another room in the same hotel, where he was hiding and trying to evade the police.

On being arrested, Mr Moussa claimed to be a player for “one of the most famous football clubs in Paris”. However, when the police scoured the internet to verify this claim, they could not find any mention of the “footballer”.

All three are being charged with theft. It is believed that Mr Moussa won't face any charges for lying about his occupation.

Source: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket_news/2013/Two-Frenchmen-and-a-Thai-busted-for-stealing-in-Karon-22132.html

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2013-08-31

French man Abdoula, Moussa, and maybe Jean -Claude.......better they stay in their ghetto in France.

One of them is apparently a pro football player. So good enough for your country to accept them if it suits, but not good enough anymore now.

Just expel them and let France sort it out.

• Like 1

Why weren't they challenged by staff at the time of the theft? Just asking like.

You plonker! The staff didn't know at the time, they were distracted,...most shoplifters don't tend to announce what they are about to do

Sent from my GT-I8160

The story doesn't mention anything about CCTV. If the staff didn't witness the theft, due to being distracted, what evidence is there????

"he was hiding and trying to evade the police" - is the only thing that suggests guilt, but given the scruffy looking plain clothes police here, if they came to my apartment, I'd probably try to escape as well. Who knows who they really are.

You w*nker!

Edited by NamKangMan
  • Like 1

Why weren't they challenged by staff at the time of the theft? Just asking like.

You plonker! The staff didn't know at the time, they were distracted,...most shoplifters don't tend to announce what they are about to do

Sent from my GT-I8160

The story doesn't mention anything about CCTV. If the staff didn't witness the theft, due to being distracted, what evidence is there????

"he was hiding and trying to evade the police" - is the only thing that suggests guilt, but given the scruffy looking plain clothes police here, if they came to my apartment, I'd probably try to escape as well. Who knows who they really are.

You w*nker!

Their theft was seen by CCTV, that's why they were arrested.

• Like 1

Sent from my GT-I8160

You w*nker!

Their theft was seen by CCTV, that's why they were arrested.

Source????

Disregard previous posts.

There is now a CCTV photo on the PG website.

Case closed. smile.pngsmile.png

We have some big time thieves on Phuket these days. An Italian stealing 100 baht from a donation box and French stealing snacks. :) :)

Edited by NamKangMan

He said that he played for a famous French footy team.

If the amount of Africans which I've met all played for Muangthong Thani, like they've said they did, Muangthong would have a very large side..

I believe they do have a rather large side/club. Something to do with visas I believe. :) :)

We've waited days for a decent point. Now we get one en masse.

That is a serious point photo. as if some one has been spying on TV,now they are hamming it up for us...clap2.gifclap2.gif

Edited by dudu
  • Like 2

aaaahhh... !!! There it is - the fingerpointing - we are back to normality thumbsup.gif

Looks like the Frenchies will have to learn how to steal from fellow inmates over the coming few months or years...

...oops, almost forgot to post my question. Hhhhm, there is that "French kissing" thing, right? Even songs have been written over this, but is there something like "French pointing"? cheesy.gif

Edited by catweazle

Interesting that people here get confused by African-French but never by African-American, African-American, American-Italian etc.

These guys could be anything from 1st to 4th generation French. But definitely 100% lowlife.

French man Abdoula, Moussa, and maybe Jean -Claude.......better they stay in their ghetto in France.

That seems to be the repercussion of fromerly having colonies in every backyard of the world

French too should have picked their own cotton!