World of Tanks - Any players in Pattaya?

MrPlumbs

Come to Pattaya ,live in a town full of beautifull available women ,blue skies beaches and so much more to do than being stuck in your old home town ,where women didnt look at you twice ,and sit in at the computer playing "world of tanks" with some other guys.cheesy.gif

Sorry mate just couldnt resist it.thumbsup.gif

Edited by i claudius
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

I play it a couple of nights a week, I have 2 daughters, one of which has special schooling needs, so running around town chasing the local totty isn't an option I can afford unfortunately.

As someone has posted 'World of Tanks' offers great gameplay, it's reasonably historically factual and it's free!, I'm 49 by the way if that matters to you.

You can find me on the WOT asian server as Ivanovitch007 if you want to message me within the game...

• 2 months later...

To get an idea of what this is I found this youtube video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNeOIGRQ98A#t=0

I'm not sure why the OP ask for players in Pattaya only. The network in Thailand is actually very good, you'd normally not get much worse than 60 ms pings anywhere within Thailand, so I'll move this topic to our computer games forum.

As for what people spend their time doing, live and let live. If you think spending some of your time playing computer games is silly, just hit the "next" button, no need for negative comments.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I never played it but often look at it......Is the internet connection in Thailand good enough for it?

Good luck! Maybe if I start I contact you (but I am in Bangkok)

• 4 years later...