Good Hospital/clinic For Cosmetic Laser Skin Surgery In Bkk

persianpower

Good hospital/clinic for Cosmetic laser skin surgery in BKK

I have a back scar I need taken care of. In NA (I was quoted several thousand dollars for cosmetic laser skin surgery). I know bKK is cheaper (but how much cheaper)? I have no insurance.

Does anyone have good experience doing this (and with which outlet, hospital or clinic)?

thx

I have a back scar I need taken care of. In NA (I was quoted several thousand dollars for cosmetic laser skin surgery). I know bKK is cheaper (but how much cheaper)? I have no insurance.

Does anyone have good experience doing this (and with which outlet, hospital or clinic)?

thx

You can Google Bumrungrad Hospital for more info. They do plastic surgery. If your scar is not too large there are small clinics available in Thailand that offer walk-in service.

I will add Vejthani Hospital to the list. I have had pre cancer skin liaisons and warts removed and a year later no sign of them. Previous treatment at Bumrungrad was very crude in comparison and not successful. This may be partly doctor related; but equipment used in Vejthani appeared much more professional.

I would add my vote for Yanhee. While I have not had this type of surgery done (there or anywhere) I have had cataract surgery and some dental work done there. I plan to return to have the cataracts removed from my other eye next month.

I do know someone who had botox treatment at Yanhee. She was very happy with the result -- and the cost.

Yanhee promotes its plastic/reconstructive surgery department. From there brochures, etc. I would think it is a large department, which means they do a lot of this kind of thing. Also, Yanhee caters to foreign patients.

thx

You know those little ads near the top of this page that no one pays attention to, well there were 3 or 4 ads for Plastic Surgery over this particular info request.

Look up - your answer may be just abouve this message page.

You know those little ads near the top of this page that no one pays attention to, well there were 3 or 4 ads for Plastic Surgery over this particular info request.

Look up - your answer may be just abouve this message page.

I rather doubt that the web sites linked to those ads relate the personal experience of members of this forum.

--------------

Maestro