Used / Secondhand Laptop Help!

Student101

Just arrived in Thailand to conduct my thesis research for graduate school, after passing through Amsterdam Airport (###### that place) my laptop was tolen.

So i'm looking to buy a second hand laptop. I just need to run a word processor and access the internet. Does anyone have one for sale or knows where I can get one. I'll be in bangkok untill friday. Any help is much appreciated! :-)

nope, I was sitting at the 'g' gate and dozed off with the laptop next to me in the carrier bag. :o Nobody saw anything and the police will e-mail me after they checked cameras. They weren't very helpfull, basically telling me I have a phat chance of ever seeing it back. Now i got the whole insurance hassle to deal with. Ugh, meanwhile i'm stuck without a any means of recording my data or accessing internet... but; so it goes.

nope, I was sitting at the 'g' gate and dozed off with the laptop next to me in the carrier bag. :o Nobody saw anything and the police will e-mail me after they checked cameras. They weren't very helpfull, basically telling me I have a phat chance of ever seeing it back. Now i got the whole insurance hassle to deal with. Ugh, meanwhile i'm stuck without a any means of recording my data or accessing internet... but; so it goes.

Shame, but need be careful. I always wrap myself around any high ticket items if I'm going to nod off. Anyways goodluck at Pantip.