Franco-Thai Business Community (FTCC).The thais and the english language

VINCENT2012

News from the thai and english speaking from THE Franco-Thai Business Community (FTCC).ON LINKED IN.

Comme quoi l'Expat a encore des compétences à apporter à la Thaïlande si cette dernière veut ouvrir son marché aux entreprises internationale.

Selon les résultats du test de langue JELA de JobStreet.com (English Language Assessment), sur 1 540 785 participants d’origine d’Asie du Sud-Est, les Thaïlandais ont obtenu le plus mauvais score.

I will translate from 1 540 785 people from south east asia the thais are the worst speaking english.

Thank you, Vincent, for that information. This should encourage all of us to learn to understand and speak the Thai language to the greatest fluency possible. If the Thais were to speak English well, our encouragement to learn Thai would be diminished. We live in their country; we are duty-bound to learn their language.

• Like 2

Thank you, Vincent, for that information. This should encourage all of us to learn to understand and speak the Thai language to the greatest fluency possible. If the Thais were to speak English well, our encouragement to learn Thai would be diminished. We live in their country; we are duty-bound to learn their language.

I am selfish: even if I think english must be learned every where in the world (it's not my language, I am a frog ) , I avoid thai people who speak english, because I want to speak thai with thai people , and thai who speak very bad english refuse to speak thai with me , they insist to speak thai-english, and of course thai people who speak better english that my thai speak only english with me.