Thai monk arrested for drug abuse in graveyard

webfact

All these reports coming in about bad monks is so sad.

The report did not say what drugs? Heroin, Ganja? "it make a big difference". I have seen monks smoking cigarettes those monks should be defrocked for that, because it sets a bad example to the young.

Are you a monk, newermonkey?-w00t.gif

What a scruffy bunch. i have seen car park and condo security far better dressed than this crew.

I have a feeling they are the village security and not Nong Khai's finest but they look as if they should be out committing crime not stopping it.

All these reports coming in about bad monks is so sad.

The report did not say what drugs? Heroin, Ganja? "it make a big difference". I have seen monks smoking cigarettes those monks should be defrocked for that, because it sets a bad example to the young.

Are you a monk, newermonkey?-w00t.gif

No I am a "Lay Sangha". สังฆะ

What a scruffy bunch. i have seen car park and condo security far better dressed than this crew.

I have a feeling they are the village security and not Nong Khai's finest but they look as if they should be out committing crime not stopping it.

I don't care what they are. I think those vests look fabulous and I want two or three (in different colors)...

250 THB of drugs?!?!? Whatever the drug is (was), it can only be a little bit or a very little bit... Depends very much on the drug, but the whole thing is way over the top...

This monk is just unlucky to get caught, and not having the right contacts and/or sufficient money to buy them off!

This should be a timely reminder to us that the scourge of drugs is ever-present and effects everyone regardless of race creed colour or position in society. The misery of drug abuse, addiction and the criminal component that necessarily accompanies drugs makes us all vulnerable to its effects, innocent bystander or otherwise. There but for the grace of god go us all. I hope the poor soul finds some peace.

If you really are a doctor, you'd be praising the miracles of drugs.