Thai protester shot dead at rubber farmer rally

webfact

Clearly SOMEONE is trying to make people afriad to protest. Speculate among yourselves who that might be. I don't want to get arrested or be the next one shot for openly voicing my opinion. This country gets more retarded by the day, my bs-metre is almost broken, may have to move to greener pastures soon if things keep on like this...

Far too high and a clear admission of guilt as they are sure to have an airtight case . . . or they wouldn't offer such a massive reward.

Easy, isn't it.

I would like to be able to say that I understand this, but I don't.

Outlining that whatever amount the government sets as a reward, the perpetual and automatic reaction by some would be to find a way to discredit it.

I'm not saying the government had anything or nothing to do with it, but pinpointing the amount of the reward as 'proof' is simplistic, to put it mildly

First I thought that this article was about Zimbabwe until I read that the government has offered a bounty of 150,000THB for the attackers. Since the amount is so small, I guess that they are very keen for the truth to be discovered.

What number would you pick to show you care? Go on, pick a number that would satisfy everyone . . .

7.62, 5.56 or maybe 9mm, take your pick!

First I thought that this article was about Zimbabwe until I read that the government has offered a bounty of 150,000THB for the attackers. Since the amount is so small, I guess that they are very keen for the truth to be discovered.

What number would you pick to show you care? Go on, pick a number that would satisfy everyone . . .

7.62, 5.56 or maybe 9mm, take your pick!

Your guess is as good as mine