Etans-images of them in Thailand

Ron19

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another dog-ETAN story:

My mate "Deek"^^ in the back of an ETAN. He loves to hang out and drive with us. He's not the cleverest of dog's but I like him anyway. Almost lost him last year when they sold a few dogs from the village to be transported to Laos........To be... coffee1.gif

14429149576_81a80b1e3d_b.jpg

He was spared...

14265607370_edf50a04d1_b.jpg
Edited by Dancealot

This looker's got all the extra's and options, 3 head lights/ double rear axl/ office desk chair in front, etc.. But I can't seem to find the steering wheel....coffee1.gif

14238341620_1536c6aced_b.jpg

I have this theory that the two Iron beams sticking out in front are used to connect it to a tow truck of some kind....

By the position of the mirrors it must be back inside, back seat driver ?

Thanks, Jim. It was luck! I have a hunch there could be stranger ETAN's out there, somewhere..^

I made this for David48. If my memory serves, this is the 2nd ETAN he saw in real life. A memorable moment.smile.png

14479627141_553e8a5cf6_b.jpg

DAL I don't know if your a smoker but have you ever tried any of that B70/KG tobacco. if so what's it like?

I'd like to purchase some just for experiments, steam some over honey and water and let it dry out again over some dried cherry smoke etc...

DAL,regarding post #731.

I like your photo mate but am not quite convinced as to whether it could be classed as an Etan.Not in my eyes anyway.

Interesting, Shaggy.

As soon as when I noticed similarities between this truck and an ETAN I was intruigued. So I came over and I asked these guys and they told me it is an ETAN. Then I asked the MIL, who saw the whole thing, to be sure.. "Yes, DAL,... it's an ETAN"...coffee1.gif..

smile.png

Eversince, she's been very supportive and helpful with my ETAN-spottingthumbsup.gif.

14547646963_d938329ce2_b.jpg