Etans-images of them in Thailand

Ron19

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Etan under construction at the Etan company.

etan-08455.jpg

Excuse the dramatics on the next photo,the original was a bit blown out and so I added a bit a bit of Shaggy to it.

etan-08456.jpg

Metal turning lathe,the only big machine I saw in the building.All the rest of the work was done with hand held tools.

Amazing what they can achieve with a few arc welders,gas torches and grinders.

*Edit....forgot to add the second photo facepalm.gif

Edited by shaggy1969

Excellent, amazing!

Thanks for sharing, Shaggy. - What a coincidence you visited the factory floor when the workers were on a break! biggrin.pnglaugh.pngthumbsup.gif

Have a sneaky feeling that it wasn't a coincidence DAL whistling.gif ,

When I first arrived at the the company it was a hustle and bustle of busy workers.

As soon as I stepped foot inside the building they all seemed to spontaneously start rolling cigarettes.

In fact the only guy that didn't stop working was the one in the photo below,and that was probably only

because he had blinded himself by welding without a mask and didn't even know I was there.

weld-08464.jpg

Excellent, amazing!

Thanks for sharing, Shaggy. - What a coincidence you visited the factory floor when the workers were on a break! biggrin.pnglaugh.pngthumbsup.gif

Have a sneaky feeling that it wasn't a coincidence DAL whistling.gif ,

When I first arrived at the the company it was a hustle and bustle of busy workers.

As soon as I stepped foot inside the building they all seemed to spontaneously start rolling cigarettes.

In fact the only guy that didn't stop working was the one in the photo below,and that was probably only

because he had blinded himself by welding without a mask and didn't even know I was there.

That's just effin crazy, welding glove but no eye protection. OK grinding with experience and no eye protection is one thing but welding? crazy.gif