Does Paypal have a "Paypal" debit card for Thai users ?

Hi

In the USA I have a Mastercard Debit card , from Paypal that draws on the funds in my USA Paypal account ,

Does Paypal offer the same thing to Thai users ?

If they do is it from a Thai bank so you do not get stuck with the 150 baht surcharge every time you use it ?

I would love to hear if you have one and if there are any problems or extra fees

thanks

Nope, only US paypal accounts can get a US based paypal debit card.

Paypal does not offer debit cards anywhere else afaik.

Closest you can get is a Thai paypal account denominated in Thai Baht.

Link to Thai bank account, withdraw funds to Thai bank account and use atm card attached to Thai bank to get cash.

Withdrawing Thai paypal Baht to Thai account is free, but conversion from any funds other then Baht into the Baht denominated paypal will be at a crappy exchange rate.

Withdrawing Thai paypal Baht to Thai account is free, but conversion from any funds other then Baht into the Baht denominated paypal will be at a crappy exchange rate.

I agree. The exchange rate is not the best one... but compare once with a normal bank to bank transfer and decide.

From France to here.... It was a little less expensive than from bank but slower too.

here was the email today from Paypal trying to transfer 5000 baht out of Thai Paypal account to Thai bank account....translate by google

We are transferring money from PayPal to your bank. 04 Sep 2013 12:46:22 GMT +07:00.

Hello, .

You ask us to transfer funds from PayPal to 5,008.00 THB your bank account. And we're working on it. now. Usually remit in Dallas. specify the action to take 5-7 days, so you should see the money in the account to your bank within 12 Sep 2013.

Here are the details.