Aston Martin V8 Vantage

Tompa

Anyone know if there is an Aston Martin dealership in Thailand? I just love the Aston Martin V8 Vantage. It will probably be out of my financial reach due to the stupendously high import taxes Thailand has, but would still be interested in investigating further.

Tompa,

Anyone know if there is an Aston Martin dealership in Thailand? I just love the Aston Martin V8 Vantage. It will probably be out of my financial reach due to the stupendously high import taxes Thailand has, but would still be interested in investigating further.

Tompa,

I think SEC Group would import it, but I will be amazingly expensive, I seem to remember at last years motor show there was a DB9 on their stand. Good luck, plus let us all know if you get a quote!

You can definitely get one in Thailand, I've seen one while getting on the freeway on the Rama4 interchange... as I got onto the freeway from the on-ramp, I saw it on my right, and I tried to catch up to it just to get a better look, but she took off... we were doing 190-200kph on the way to chang wattana on the freeway, but that thing was too fast for me.... the closest I got to her was on that on-ramp... was surely a beauty tho, and way out of my price range... but if you can get one, you must be livin the life... and don't forget to post pics!

Tompa,

Nearest 'Official' dealers

Singapore

Website www.astonmartin.com

Edited by PREM-R