Lite Beer

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOS, where you can find The ''Creme de la Creme'' of farang society. bah.gif

Russians are not farangs according to the Thai pecking order. Russians are classified as...well...Russians ( ****Thai language removed**** )

Edited by metisdead
This is an English language forum, English is the only acceptable language, except in the Thai language forum where Thai language is allowed.

The man is a nutter, a jerk, a pest. Look how he is dressed, sorry but on holiday or living here you have to have more respect for others.

Making himself look this way most would assume he is a perv., THE MAN clearly needs help, like one way flight ticket. These types are no good to anyone, think about local kids when they see this animal, foreigners on holiday feel shy, to me it makes me sick to see a person in this state and to do this in a shop-just disgusting.

Looks like a wino the type you see on the western capitols streets.

I dont think they take Penis whether its Mastercard or Visa.

Some nationalities need to be enlightened on modern stuff eh. whistling.gif ........................smile.png

Yes do englighten us oh englightened one... We can start a cult around yiur teachings.

Ok, there are a lot of amusing posts here.

Sadly though, this guy is obviously mentally ill and deserves compassion and help.

As nobody was hurt I would hope the police could overlook his offence and make sure he gets help.

I have no time for sex crimes of any category, however this guy probably should not be treated like a criminal.

• Like 2

I imagine it's all a mistake, the poor guy went into the store simply to buy condoms and was asked what size.

There was, no doubt, the usual language barrier, so the clerk used her hands to ask, like this,"How big?"attachicon.gifarianna-huffington-how-big-will-the-huffington-post-be.jpg

And the Russian said "Nyet, I've got it with me, here, look!"

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

I dont think they take Penis whether its Mastercard or Visa.

Some nationalities need to be enlightened on modern stuff eh. whistling.gif ........................smile.png

And people from your home country have never been known to do this?

In our respective countries, people have been known to do unspeakable things that are, well, unspeakable.

Ok, there are a lot of amusing posts here.

Sadly though, this guy is obviously mentally ill and deserves compassion and help.

As nobody was hurt I would hope the police could overlook his offence and make sure he gets help.

I have no time for sex crimes of any category, however this guy probably should not be treated like a criminal.

My post previous was a bit strong-BUT it is what most tourists and local people feel at the sight of a guy in this state. Yes he has deep problems that have to be sorted, again visually the sight of the man makes one feel sick.

Clearly it was a misunderstanding, a common language barrier issue - he needed a condom but could not find one in his size so was showing the helpful staff that the Kingtex was too large for him and he needed the next size down.

It will all come out when he appears at Pattaya's Tourist Court. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Actually I really have been asked how big my penis is in a 7-11.

I was buying some condoms once (2nd road, Pattaya) and the 7/11 girl said "Mr, you want big size or small size"... there was a queue of people so I said "big please" and ended up with a pack of condoms that were too big for my average pecker !!

• Like 1

LOS, where you can find The ''Creme de la Creme'' of farang society. bah.gif

Pattaya, where you can find The ''Creme de la Creme'' of farang society. bah.gif

I think u will find England holds that title by a long way

Geography not your subject is it? Great Britain holds the title, now and for the foreseeable future. We splendid English acknowledge the unstinting assistance we receive from the Jocks, Taffies and Micks (stand fast the southern rabble).

• Like 1

Clearly it was a misunderstanding, a common language barrier issue - he needed a condom but could not find one in his size so was showing the helpful staff that the Kingtex was too large for him and he needed the next size down.

It will all come out when he appears at Pattaya's Tourist Court. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I was buying some condoms once (2nd road, Pattaya) and the 7/11 girl said "Mr, you want big size or small size"... there was a queue of people so I said "big please" and ended up with a pack of condoms that were too big for my average pecker !!

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

True story, I was in a little shop just down from Nana Plaza years ago (you know the one, opposite the Pharmacy) and I was looking at the condoms on display. The girl behind the counter said "You want large size or Thai size" ? I was tempted to drop daks and say "You be the judge"........................but I didn't. whistling.gif