Naked American assaults Bar cashier inside South Pattaya convenience store

webfact

Naked American assaults Bar cashier inside South Pattaya convenience store

naked-9.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Police were called to a 24 hour convenience store in South Pattaya in the early hours of Thursday following reports of a naked foreign man who had taken a Thai Woman hostage.

Officers arrived at the branch of 7-Eleven on the Pratamnuk Road close to the VC Hotel, and managed to detain the man, who called himself Ken from America. He refused to give his full name or age.

Also at the scene was Khun Sirirat aged 38 who works as a cashier at a Walking Street Bar. She told Police that she was on her way home when she came across the American who appeared in a confused state and was naked.

She approached him to offer assistance when she was grabbed around the neck and dragged inside the shop where she was held hostage for a time. She attempted to release herself from his grip and was punched in the mouth causing her to lose a front tooth.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/101533/naked-american-assaults-bar-cashier-south-pattaya-convenience-store/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-09-05

• Like 1

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad he is not russian , otherwise the Russian bashing would continue here ..... I think there are crazy people everywhere in the world ... depend less of their nationalities.

Totally agree. It just seems that Pattaya attracts more than its fair share of loonies.

Glad he is not russian , otherwise the Russian bashing would continue here ..... I think there are crazy people everywhere in the world ... depend less of their nationalities.

Totally agree. It just seems that Pattaya attracts more than its fair share of loonies.

It's just that the news media (and I use the term with tongue in cheek) consider unremarkable loonies to be newsworthy here. Judging by the number of responses these reports still get on Thai Visa, such reports obviously are quite popular amongst the news junkies (tongue still in cheek) who want to be well-informed.

Drunken or drugged loonies work their magic virtually everywhere in the world, but even the sleaziest of media prefer to report on the bizarre behavior of high-profile loonies whose shenanigans attract the interest of the upper echelon of "inquiring minds" who are titillated by such things.

If we could attract the same high quality tourists that Las Vegas does, the tone of the reports would undoubtedly receive a lift.

post-145917-0-39901900-1378352084_thumb.

If drink was spiked a sad situation for the both of them...but if he was just drunk or had taken drugs of his own accord, throw the book at him.

PS: Congrats to T-V members, have made it to 17 posts without blaming the proported spiking on a ladyboy! He hate mongers must be sleeping in late today.

Whatever the reason, Wild Horses could not drag me to ''Pattaya'', it would have to be the last place in the world i would llve..

Been once, and it was enough, could not wait to leave the place, i could go on and on, but i think the picture is clear enough eh..

Definetly not for me... thats for sure..

She approached him to offer assistance when she was grabbed around the neck and dragged inside the shop where she was held hostage for a time. She attempted to release herself from his grip and was punched in the mouth causing her to lose a front tooth

​Why the heck did she approach a naked man?=rolleyes.gif

• Like 1