Cancellation queue online immigration

franckchiangmai

Can't be done on the website anymore.

You could email them, contact address on website but I don't think they take much notice. At least you will have done your bit!

You're right Thailand, as you probably remember my problems with cancelation from last week. The email I sent them (10 days ago) to cancel has remained unanswered and the appointment is still on the books.

I also described a situation on the main CMI thread where I had to cancel an appointment. I sent an email to CMI and asked how I could cancel an appointment but like others here who have emailed them, I still did not get a reply.

I know someone offered to give their discarded time slot but I wonder if CMI will let a different person use it even with an online appointment printout.

• Like 1

I also described a situation on the main CMI thread where I had to cancel an appointment. I sent an email to CMI and asked how I could cancel an appointment but like others here who have emailed them, I still did not get a reply.

I know someone offered to give their discarded time slot but I wonder if CMI will let a different person use it even with an online appointment printout.

Exactly! Mine has my first and last name so if I just give it to someone else when they call my name and someone with a different name takes a seat at the desk what will be immigrations reaction? Probably nothing, but my fear is somehow it will reflect on me and no one wants to rock that immigration boat in their name.

Just go in with your appointment paper and tell them you want to cancel. To be nice, do it soon. Yes it is the old fashion way but it works.

Oh I don't want to go in, it takes so much time, it is to far away, there is no parking and there are so many people there.

Waa, waa, waa.

Okay stay home and be helpless with your email spinning around with petty bull shit.

Just go in with your appointment paper and tell them you want to cancel. To be nice, do it soon. Yes it is the old fashion way but it works.

Oh I don't want to go in, it takes so much time, it is to far away, there is no parking and there are so many people there.

Waa, waa, waa.

Okay stay home and be helpless with your email spinning around with petty bull shit.

Did that last year. The appointment was still on the books,so that did not work. Obviously you must have advised right person?

I don't think they care.

They just call a number from the many people with out the appointment. It is not like they have nothing else to do.

Right and they probably know that the cancellation feature isn't working.

I wouldn't go to cancel, trying to do it online through their system and sending an email is enough.

• Like 1

Waa, waa, waa.

I have every intension of going in and canceling the "old fashion way" but since I live 2 hours away in rural Lampang Province I will wait till I come in to do my 90 day report on Sept 19th, which I stated in an earlier post. I was merely trying to find an online option to free the reservation up sooner(to be nice)since that will make it close to 3 weeks the slot could have been used by someone else. I suppose I could have made a special trip into Chiang mai immediately after realizing I needed to cancel the appointment ( since it was my fault ) but I felt this was impractical given my location.

Edited by habfan

I don't think they care.

They just call a number from the many people with out the appointment. It is not like they have nothing else to do.

Right and they probably know that the cancellation feature isn't working.

I wouldn't go to cancel, trying to do it online through their system and sending an email is enough.

It would be interesting and time wasting to do that. Then just go sit there at the appointed time and see if they call you or not. My money says they would still call your name. Not worth there trouble to go to all the time involved to change the on line Queue and what do they care any how they are still going to handle just as many cases in the day with or with out you.

• Like 1

I don't think they care.

Exactly, and it is not really in their interest to not have a 20-30-minute break.

Dante: not everyone here has all the time in the world/is completely bored/has nothing better to do than go down there and be a hassle to immigration to be a hero or whatever. Phoning and emailing is good enough and is already above and beyond, going in person is a bit OCD. unsure.png

• Like 1

I don't think they care.

Exactly, and it is not really in their interest to not have a 20-30-minute break.

Dante: not everyone here has all the time in the world/is completely bored/has nothing better to do than go down there and be a hassle to immigration to be a hero or whatever. Phoning and emailing is good enough and is already above and beyond, going in person is a bit OCD. unsure.png

all the time in the world, completely bored, nothing better to do

Yeh, yeh. Right! Right! Right!

all the time in the world, completely bored, nothing better to do

Yeh, yeh. Right! Right! Right!

Wowsa... what a comeback!

Take that, you lame Internet. wacko.png

I just sent an e-mail to CM immigration bringing the issue to their attention and when/if the problem will be fixed or how to go about making a cancellation. Sent it via my TV admin e-mail account in case it has some weight. smile.png

Probably send it to the MICT

from Wikipasedia

fter the 2006 coup in Thailand, the Thai police has been active in monitoring and silencing dissidents online. Censorship of the Internet is carried out by the Ministry of Information and Communications Technology of Thailand and the Royal Thai Police, in collaboration with theCommunications Authority of Thailand and the Telecommunication Authority of Thailand.[10]

smile.png