THAI IPTV for overseas

Happy Go Lucky

I will be going overseas for 6 months, I am interested to know if it is possible to watch THAI local channel 3,5,7,9 in Malaysia and Singapore as my wife will be going too.

I did a search on the internet and THAI IPTV show up however it only work in Thailand as the server is located here. Unless I apply for a VPN service.

My concern is that will it stream smoothly from Malaysia or Singapore. My connection there will be 20mbps up/down.

Have anyone tried it? Or have a better suggestion? I will be living in a condo so SAT dish is a no-no.

Bunch of Thai TV/Radio Android Apps on Google Play. About a month ago I installed about a half dozen of the ones which seem the most popular...ended up only leaving this one on my phone...and the Thai wife likes it also. Radio & TV Thailand on Google Play.

It has a high 4.5 rating on Google Play. Really clean/simple interface, in English, no ads, free to install, very good quality picture...the best video quality I've found on any of the Apps. It has the primary Thai channels of 3, 5, 7, 9, NBT Ch 11, plus a bunch more of the more popular Thai TV stations. And if you are a Thai celebrity following fan, it even has TV Pool which my wife watches all the time. Heck, even TrueVisions don't carry TV Pool.

Like all/many of these type Apps they rely on Links to other streaming video servers...and sometimes those links/servers are not working/broken...and you may have to wait a day or two for the link/server to be fixed. Each time the App is turned on you see it updating its links to Thai TV and Radio stations. Like today I see Ch 9 (Modernine) is not working on the App...you get a message saying "Sorry, we could not reach stream server."