SATURDAY Brunch?

buddy

I dont know of any. Most of them just seem to do brunch on Sundays. It also depends on exactly what you want to eat for your brunch and at what time. Would the Hilton Saturday lunch do the trick? I think they do free-flow at lunchtime too.

Personally the idea of bacon, eggs and free-flow wine at 10am is not quite my thing but each to his own!

I dont know of any. Most of them just seem to do brunch on Sundays. It also depends on exactly what you want to eat for your brunch and at what time. Would the Hilton Saturday lunch do the trick? I think they do free-flow at lunchtime too.

Personally the idea of bacon, eggs and free-flow wine at 10am is not quite my thing but each to his own!

10am would make it breakfast KK.

Brunch is breakfast at lunchtime where a cheeky bloody mary/mimossa/bucks fizz might also be consumed.

I always thought that they were one of the good gay concepts to crossover but I just end up going on a bender

I always considered brunch to be something that contained things one might want for breakfast and for lunch, and I expect it to start around 9 or 10 and go on till around 2 or 3.

Various places around town (Casa Pascal etc) do a brunch that fits my description but they dont do free-flow alcohol with it that I know of.

I always considered brunch to be something that contained things one might want for breakfast and for lunch, and I expect it to start around 9 or 10 and go on till around 2 or 3.

Various places around town (Casa Pascal etc) do a brunch that fits my description but they dont do free-flow alcohol with it that I know of.

And a Bloody Mary or two always help.

Are there any doing free flow booze on a Sunday?

No.

Whilst I've never actually ordered it (I dont drink enough to make it worthwhile) I think there are several places that do free-flow drinks on Sunday. The Hilton and the Amari for a start.

And I think that the Hilton also does it on Saturday.

But the buffet they do on Saturday is a lunch and not a brunch, which may not be exactly what the OP was after. Personally I dont think there is a huge difference between a brunch and a lunch here, except that the brunch starts earlier.

So the answer so far is nobody knows if a 4 or 5 star hotel in Pattaya does a Saturday Free flow wine brunch or lunch whatever you wish to term it?

As far as I know the Hilton does it on Saturday. But it's lunch not brunch.

To be perfectly honest I would be surprised if anyone in Pattaya on a free-flow wine/beer ticket would even know what day it was after an hour's drinking, let alone care if he was eating lunch or brunch.