Redskins V. Sheagles....5:45am Tuesday (MNF).....

Thighlander

Man, Ive been asking on here for 2 weeks who shows football... No one has answers. I plan on driving up and down Loi Khor tonight looking for someone showing the games.... I would love to catch MNF too if possible.

Dragonfly on Loi Kroh used to show them, but not sure if they will be this year. Sometimes B&B Sugar Bar does as well.

UN Irish pub shows the replays later on during the week.

ASN is the Channel on TrueVisions that shows the games. Currently channel 113, but will change after the re-org channels on Sept 11th. The list of games shown live and the replays thru out the week are listed on thier website.

http://www.asn.tv/schedule.php?type=ALL&date=09/09/2013

So anyway, to answer your original question, not many options available for watching the games live, in a bar setting. Sunday is normally a quiet / slow night for bars to begin with. Most don't want to pay for TrueVisions platinum package *AND* stay open late for just a couple American Football fans to possibely show up. Your best bet is to shell out for the Platinum package yourself and watch at home (assuming you don't have a day job that you need to get up for early in the morning).

-Mestizo

As a early to bed kind if guy I got up early at midnight to watch the Pats game, besides the reception going out from storm for 10 min the HD with True at home is good choice for front row viewing with added bonus that the Sox/Yanks game is on too, now just need to score again in next 5 min of playing time!

Man, Ive been asking on here for 2 weeks who shows football... No one has answers. I plan on driving up and down Loi Khor tonight looking for someone showing the games.... I would love to catch MNF too if possible.

Wild Boar Pub and Restuuant. on Loi Khor shows all North American sports LIVE and replay. Great food.